It’s that time again! Time to share a little love!
I love fall, and everything about it. Over the weekend we went on a little road trip and it made my heart happy to see that the leaves were beginning to change. The evenings are getting cooler, the drinks get warmer. I love it!
Part of fall is the food! Of course I love pumpkin and apples as much as the next girl, but I do love the snack food that comes with football games, and get togethers. So I have a round up of some of the very best snack foods for all your fall get togethers!
Here we go!
- These Seasoned Pretzels by Danielle look amazing! I am such a sucker for a crunchy, salty snack! I would loose all self control!
- This cheesy Corn Dip from Jaren is calling my name!
- Or Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Corn Dip?! Slow cooker recipes make everything so easy!
- I love this new spin on Brushetta! Grilled Ribeye & Roasted Pepper with Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Or this Fresh Bruschetta and Lentil Dip from Karen? Amazing flavor combination!
- It isn’t a party without Nachos! These Pulled Pork Nachos from Gloria are right up my alley and look so easy to make!
- And since when is one nacho recipe enough?! These Ultimate Stadium Nachos are incredible! Melanie uses wine in her cheese sauce!
- If your really feeling wild these Fried Pickles are just the ticket!
- For something a little lighter these cute little Feta Cheese Covered Olives are just perfect!
- Aren’t these Mexican Street Corn Croquetes drool worthy?!
- Stuffed Crust Pizza is a must! Can you believe this is egg, gluten, and soy free?!
- Cheddar Baked Fries, anyone?! You know I love my carbs!
- This French Onion Dip is perfect for fall! All the flavor of your favorite soup packed into a warm cheesy dip!
- These Bacon Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with Creamy Hot Sauce are seriously amazing! I think I could make a meal out of them!
And just in case you needed a little more inspiration here are some of my favorites!