Super easy Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pretzel Bites! These gluten free snacks are perfect for entertaining!
Today is National Pretzel Day! Did you know? Just in case you didn’t I have teamed up with my great friends at Glutino to bring you a simple and delicious recipe perfect for Pretzel Day as well as a fun giveaway!
These Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pretzel Bites are so simple to make which makes them perfect for entertaining! Just a few basic ingredients gives you a rich and creamy cheesecake filling bursting with raspberry flavor! Then we just pipe the filling on one pretzel, sandwich a second pretzel on top and then dunk it in dark chocolate. Yep, I told you it was easy!
This bite size dessert packs in so many of my favorite flavor combos! Dark chocolate and raspberries are an unstoppable flavor duo not to mention how irresistibly salty and sweet these little bites are! For my version I used two different kinds of pretzels, for the larger size I used Glutino Pretzel Chips, they are thinner than regular pretzels and flat on one side so they make the perfect platform to layer your cheesecake filling. For the smaller size I used Glutino Fudge Covered Pretzels, they are already coated in a layer of chocolate making these extra decadent and perfect for a sweet treat!
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup fresh raspberries (more if you prefer a stronger flavor)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3-4 cups Fudge Covered Glutino Pretzels
- 3-4 cups Glutino Pretzel Chips
- Using a stand mixer or electric mixer combine the cream cheese, sugar, raspberries until completely blended.
- Place the cheesecake mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow it to firm up so it is easier to handle.
- Pipe or carefully spoon the mixture onto one side of a pretzel and top with a second pretzel to form a sandwich.
- Place the cheesecake stuffed pretzels on a wax paper lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for 20 minutes so they become firm.
- Carefully melt the chocolate by microwaving 30 seconds at a time until it is smooth.
- Dunk the pretzel bites into the chocolate and place on the wax paper.
- Store in freeze until ready to serve.
In honor of Pretzel Day we are giving away a bundle of fun Glutino swag and coupons to one lucky winner! Enter to win and enjoy more pretzel recipes below!
Other Easy Pretzel Recipes
Thank you Glutino for sponsoring this post!
Check out Glutino’s entire line of gluten free products!