Slow Cooker Zesty Chicken Tacos
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- ½ cup salsa verde
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray the inside of a 2 quart small slow cooker with cooking spray, set to low.
- Place chicken breast in slow cooker add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Drain off all liquid, shred chicken and place in taco shells or on tortilla chips.
- Garnish with your favorite fixings.
Recipe by Maebells at http://www.maebells.com/slow-cooker-zesty-chicken-tacos/