Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork.
Make these easy one pan Garlic Herb Pork Medallions with Tuscan White Beans for a hearty comforting dish ready in under 30 minutes!
We have spent the last several months working tirelessly on our farmhouse. Generally speaking, the house hasn’t included a lot of work that is very fun. It has included lots of painting, dismantling cabinets, removing dated light fixtures and a terrible backsplash, and painting. Did I mention the painting? A few weeks ago we took a little break from the inside and worked on creating a great outdoor space. We hung some fun lights on our patio, got a great big gas fire pit, patio furniture and set out all of our fall decor.
It has been so great to have at least one space that feels settled. We have spent most of our evenings outside enjoying the cool weather and our new space. That means we have focused more on wholesome comfort foods that can be ready in no time. We have made these Garlic Herb Pork Medallions with Tuscan White Beans several times already. This dish is ready in 30 minutes or less and is packed with pan seared Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet, hearty white beans, fresh tomatoes, garlic and herbs.
Here is how we make it! We start by slicing a Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet from Food Lion into slices about 1/2 an inch thick. Since I am just cooking for two I use about half a pound, but you can easily cook more depending on your crowd. Heat a little olive oil in a nice big skillet and sear the pork medallions about 2 minutes on each side. You are not trying to cook the meat all the way through, just make sure your medallions have a nice color to them to really seal in that flavor. In the last few minutes add in some frozen onions peppers and minced garlic.
Remove your pork medallions and add 2 cans of drained and rinsed white beans, water and spices. Bring the mixture to a simmer and add in a handful of cherry tomatoes and the pork medallions. Cover and simmer 15 minutes!
Really! It is that easy! This dish is Real Flavor, Real Fast! This is a great dish to make on busy weeknights because it is packed wit flavor and great for chilly nights! Serve this with a pan of cornbread and you have a completely delicious comfort meal ready in 30 minutes or less!
- 1/2 pound Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic and Herb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen bell pepper and onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and sear the sliced pork medallions for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the peppers, onions and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add the beans, water and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Place the pork back in the skillet and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan and fresh herbs if desired.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is made from 100% fresh pork and is packed with protein and is available in a variety of flavors. With Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork you don’t have to turn to less flavorful options when you’re in a hurry to answer “what’s for dinner?” Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is an easy meal solution for any night of the week, not just special occasions. It is available in a variety of flavors across Tenderloins, Loin Filets and Sirloins. Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less, they can also be roasted, sautéed, or slow cooked! Now that is #RealFlavorRealFast
Other Easy One Pan Dishes