These Sesame Shrimp Skewers are the perfect dish for busy nights! Only 5 ingredients and a few minutes to make!
We love Asian dishes! We have some type of Asian cuisine at least once a week, Kung Pao Chicken, Fried Rice, Steak Rolls, Lo Mein, Meatballs you name it and we love it! These Sesame Shrimp Skewers have become our go to easy dinner because we always have some frozen shrimp in the freezer and the rest of the ingredients are pantry staples. This is perfect to pair with a nice big salad, grilled vegetables or an easy fried rice.
We normally grill these on our charcoal grill, however we have done them inside in our grill/panini press on rainy days and it is just as easy so either option works just fine! Try these the next time you break out the grill! You won’t regret it!
- ½ pound peeled and devained shrimp with tails removed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Mix marinade by combining the sesame oil, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and minced garlic.
- Place shrimp and half of the marinade in a ziplock bag for at least 15 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Brush with remaining sauce and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
For More Healthy Recipes Follow me on Pinterest!
Just a Tip: Normally you can find sesame seed oil in the ethnic food section and in the baking section next to the regular oils, check both places. Chances are one is much cheaper than the other!
Other Easy Dinner Recipes: