This Pumpkin Spice Latte Granola is a healthy, crunchy, caffeine filled version of your Starbucks favorite! Ready in just 2o minutes and packed with flavor!
In my never ending quest to cram as much caffeine as possible into my granola I have created a gem of a recipe.
World, meet Pumpkin Spice Latte Granola. You will wonder how you ever lived without it!
To be fair, this was sort of an accident. I have been feeling rather uninspired lately and was having a hard time thinking of things to share with you. I needed to create some recipes for the blog, but since my creative juices were not yet flowing I opted for our trusty, Mocha Granola recipe. I turned the oven on, got out a mixing bowl, the coconut oil, the honey, the oats, and as a I reached into the cabinet to grab the espresso powder I saw a can of untouched pumpkin.
And just like that, plans were changed. Dare I add pumpkin to my trusty recipe?!
When in doubt always, always add pumpkin, I say 😉
The rest is history my friends. We devoured this in less than two days. TWO days! It does not have an overwhelming pumpkin or coffee flavor, rather a perfect blend of the two. It really does taste very close to an actual Pumpkin Spice Latte, but of course in a more convenient, less expensive form!
This is seriously the most perfect, healthy, fall snack! You will absolutely love it if you try it!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder (one to go packet)
- 1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (I used gluten free)
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine coconut oil and honey in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Microwave 45 seconds or until coconut oil is melted.
- Add pumpkin, spices and espresso powder, stir mixture until well dissolved.
- Add oats and pecans, stir mixture until all oats are completely covered
- Grab a large baking sheet, line with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread oats mixture thinly and evenly across the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, stir mixture, bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove oats from oven, let them cool.
- Store in an air tight container
Check out these other awesome granola recipes!
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
Allison - Celebrating+Sweets says
Manali @ CookWithManali says
Nora @ Savory Nothings says
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter says
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
Alyssa @ My Sequined Life says
Michele @ Two Raspberries says
Jess @ Flying on Jess Fuel says
Annie Tucker says