It’s that time again. Time to share a little love. Here are some of the things I just can’t get enough of!
- This Almond Joy Granola from Sarah…a candy bar in granola form? I am so in!
- Or this single serving portion of Cherry Crisp, oh and no oven necessary!!
- These Creamy Avocado and White Bean Wraps Leah made are pretty much all I can think about. Tried them, loved them, and now I want more.
- I have these Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas on the menu for next week. Mr. Maebell isn’t a huge enchilada fan but when I told him they had shrimp AND crab he was all in!
- This ice cream from Natalie…strawberries and coconut are a match made in heaven.
- Or how about Hotdog Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Jalapenos from Arpita, she is so super creative. How she thought of hotdog pizza, I will never know!
- This Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce, is there anything better than chocolate+peanut butter?!
- I am totally obsessed with this Huevos Rancheros Pizza, this is the ultimate breakfast for dinner!
- Or this Tomato, Corn, and Two Cheese Tarts, this is perfect for all this Farmer’s Market produce I have laying around.
- These Grilled Jerk Chicken Skewers are on my must try list now. They look SO GOOD!
I just got my first Stitch Fix, and I am super disappointed. If you haven’t heard of it you can read about it here. Basically, it is an online styling service. You fill out this big style profile that asks you things like what size you are, what your most comfortable in, what you wear most often, etc. It even goes as far as showing photos of clothes and you rate if you like it, love it, or hate it.
I guess if you are a major shopper it would seem pointless but I only appear to be a good dresser. I am actually horrible at dressing myself. I worked in retail for years and luckily my coworker (Hi Andrea!!) just picked out my clothes for me. When those wear out I am screwed.
The only things I said I specifically did not want were sleeveless things or really thin/see through materials. I hate having to wear a tank top under everything. Well they sent three see through tops, a sleeveless dress, and a huge gold bangle. I sent it all back. Have you had better luck? Should I try again? I can’t decide!
And just for fun, here are some photos from Mr. Maebell from this month.