Air Fryer Zucchini with Feta is an easy, flavorful side dish that requires just a few basic ingredients! This keto side dish is ready in under 10 minutes and has less than 4 net carbs!
Air Fryer Zucchini
Is there a bad way to prepare zucchini? I don’t think so! Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetables out there, you can make casseroles, wraps, zucchini boats and so much more! It also happens to be excellent when prepared in the air fryer. Air fryer zucchini is a great in between to roasting and grilling zucchini. It is quick to prepare like grilled zucchini, but it has excellent flavor like oven roasted zucchini.
This zucchini in air fryer is incredibly easy. You more than likely already have everything you need for this zucchini side dish in your pantry, so you’ll save yourself a trip to the store! The only prep you’ll need to do is to chop up your zucchini! You’ll then combine everything and pop it into the air fryer. It couldn’t be more simple. From start to finish, this easy side dish won’t take you more than 10 minutes!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Zucchini
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients for air fryer zucchini. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Zucchini: you can also follow the same cooking time for chopped yellow squash or eggplant.
- Spray olive oil, lemon juice Italian seasoning, Salt and pepper to taste
- Feta cheese and Grated parmesan
How to Cook Zucchini in Air Fryer
- Cchop your zucchini into small quarters. Spray with olive oil, then toss in lemon juice and seasonings. When the zucchini is coated, add the parmesan and half the feta cheese.
- Preheat your air fryer at 390 degrees F for 3 minutes. I added a liner here so that the parmesan did not fall out of the basket, it is not required, but highly recommended!
- Add the zucchini to the liner and cook for 4 minutes. Toss and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender and the parmesan and feta has started to brown.
- Garnish with the rest of the feta and more lemon juice if desired.
What temperature do you cook zucchini in an air fryer?
Zucchini is best cooked in air fryer at 390 degrees F.
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Zucchini
- Depending on how tender you prefer your zucchini to be, you may want to adjust the cooking time by a minute
- Try to cut your zucchini into uniform pieces, so it all cooks evenly
- Don’t forget to toss your basket halfway through cooking
- Use a liner! This will keep your cheese from falling out of the basket- it also means you’ll have no clean up!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Zucchini
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast or the Perfect Roasted Chicken
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin or Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Shrimp or Tuscan Chicken
Other Zucchini Recipes
- 20+ Keto Zucchini Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Zucchini Nachos
- 3 medium zucchini (about 4 cups, cubed)
- spray olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Quarter the zucchini into small cubes as seen in the photos. Spray with olive oil, add lemon juice, seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- When you are sure the zucchini is coated evenly with oil, toss with the parmesan and half the feta crumbles. Do not overmix and stop when the parmesan is evenly distributed.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes to 390 degrees F. Carefully add a liner and add the zucchini to the air fryer basket in an even layer. Cook 4 minutes, toss and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until the cheese has begun to brown and the zucchini is tender.
- Garnish with the remaining feta and additional lemon juice if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: About 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 3.2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 5.4gNet Carbohydrates: 3.7gFiber: 1.7gSugar: 4gProtein: 4.2g