The perfect easy keto breakfast! Try these Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites for an easy grab and go breakfast! Less than one net carb per bite!
I have never been very into meal prep. I think often meal prep consists of the same either having the same dish everyday or making a lot of freezer meals, which never taste quite as good when reheated. Instead of that method of meal prep I like to stock my fridge with a couple tasty grab and go meals, usually breakfasts, just to make life easier. These Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites are amazing. They are quick, easy, and have 6 very basic keto ingredients. The reheat beautifully and make a great breakfast or even lunch because the egg taste and texture is not overwhelming.
I use a silicone mini muffin tin for this recipe. I think they are lifesavers because nothing ever sticks, the egg bites just pop right out and it is never a problem. This makes 24 very mini muffins packed with crispy bacon and lots of cheese. I like to use a mixture of cheddar and pepper jack for a bit of a kick, but sub in any of your favorites. These little bites come to 1.4g of carbs with 0.6g of fiber making it a net of 0.8 net carbs per bite! If you are looking for other easy keto breakfast ideas try our Keto Sausage and Egg Bites, Keto Cinnamon Rolls and our Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (5-6 thick slices)
- 1 1/4 cup cheese (I like to do a combination of cheddar and pepper jack)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes for the coconut flour to absorb some of the moisture.
- Spray a regular mini muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan (my recommendation) and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Makes 24 mini muffins
Other Easy Keto Recipes