The perfect easy keto breakfast! Try these Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites for an easy grab and go breakfast! Less than one net carb per bite!
I have never been very into meal prep. I think often meal prep consists of the same either having the same dish everyday or making a lot of freezer meals, which never taste quite as good when reheated. Instead of that method of meal prep I like to stock my fridge with a couple tasty grab and go meals, usually breakfasts, just to make life easier. Something like this Keto Lemon Chia Seed Pudding is absolutely perfect and these Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites are amazing. They are quick, easy, and have 6 very basic keto ingredients. The reheat beautifully and make a great breakfast or even lunch because the egg taste and texture is not overwhelming.
I use a silicone mini muffin tin for this recipe. I think they are lifesavers because nothing ever sticks, the egg bites just pop right out and it is never a problem. This makes 24 very mini muffins packed with crispy bacon and lots of cheese. I like to use a mixture of cheddar and pepper jack for a bit of a kick, but sub in any of your favorites. These little bites come to 1.4g of carbs with 0.6g of fiber making it a net of 0.8 net carbs per bite! If you are looking for other easy keto breakfast ideas try our Keto Sausage and Egg Bites, Keto Cinnamon Rolls and our Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (5-6 thick slices)
- 1 1/4 cup cheese (I like to do a combination of cheddar and pepper jack)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour OR almond flour (nutrition is calculated with coconut flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients, make sure to break up the cream cheese as you stir.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes for the flour to absorb some of the moisture. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP
- Spray a regular mini muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan (my recommendation) and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Makes 24 mini muffins
Coconut flour OR almond flour may be used in equal amounts.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75 Total Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 1.4g Fiber: 0.6g Protein: 3.6g
Other Easy Keto Recipes