These homemade Strawberry Pudding Pops are made with fresh berries, instant vanilla pudding mix, and milk. They’re so refreshing on a hot day!
It is hot. Like full on, you-will-melt-if-you-walk-outside. And it is only going to get hotter.
You know how some people love summer and frolic in the water and run around in bathing suits drinking fruity drinks? Yeah, that isn’t me. The only good thing about summer is that school is out.
Since I am no longer in school I really don’t care for this season. Terrible, right? I know. Give me fall with leggings, boots, and scarves and I am a happy girl.
I do try to like summer. There are certain things I do enjoy. I really like that it stays daylight until almost 8 at night. I like sun dresses and ponytails. I love the fresh produce this time of year, and I like popsicles.
So in an effort to embrace summer I have these Fresh Strawberry and Vanilla Pudding Pops for you!
Ingredients for Pudding Pops
To make these frozen pudding pops, you’ll need just three basic ingredients:
- Fresh strawberries
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
How to Make Pudding Pops
You won’t believe how simple this pudding pop recipe is! Just add fresh strawberries, milk, and a couple tablespoons of instant pudding mix into the blender, give it a whirl and then freeze. Not only are these easy to make, but they are also a great light summer snack.
Can I Use a Different Flavor of Pudding?
Probably! I bet instant strawberry pudding or even banana pudding would taste great here. Pick any pudding flavor that complements the berries.
Can I Use Cook and Serve Pudding Mix?
No, this is an instant vanilla pudding recipe. You can’t use cook and serve or another variety.
Tips for Making Homemade Pudding Pops
- I’ve only made this recipe with fresh strawberries, but I imagine frozen would work too.
- Add the pudding mix straight from the box, do NOT make actual pudding with it first.
- The pudding pops need to freeze for a full 24 hours before they can be eaten.
More Strawberry Desserts:
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Strawberry Fruit Pizza
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- Remove stems from berries, then place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until berries are crushed and completely combined.
- Pour mixture into molds and freeze 24 hours.
- Run the molds under warm water for 15 seconds to make them easier to remove.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g
To avoid any confusion I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it is not known to affect blood glucose levels. To calculate Keto recipes listed on this site carbs - fiber = net carbs. I use Nutrifox as my nutrition calculator. This nutrition information is an estimate based on the information provided by Nutrifox and the specific ingredients I used.