Make these easy one pan Garlic Herb Pork Medallions with Tuscan White Beans for a hearty comforting dish ready in under 30 minutes!
We have spent the last several months working tirelessly on our farmhouse. Generally speaking, the house hasn’t included a lot of work that is very fun. It has included lots of painting, dismantling cabinets, removing dated light fixtures and a terrible backsplash, and painting. Did I mention the painting? A few weeks ago we took a little break from the inside and worked on creating a great outdoor space. We hung some fun lights on our patio, got a great big gas fire pit, patio furniture and set out all of our fall decor.
It has been so great to have at least one space that feels settled. We have spent most of our evenings outside enjoying the cool weather and our new space. That means we have focused more on wholesome comfort foods that can be ready in no time. We have made these Garlic Herb Pork Medallions with Tuscan White Beans several times already. This dish is ready in 30 minutes or less and is packed with pan seared pork loin, hearty white beans, fresh tomatoes, garlic and herbs.
What ingredients do you need to make Garlic Herb Pork Medallions with Tuscan White Beans?
- Pork Loin Fillet
- Minced Garlic
- Chopped Bell Pepper
- Chopped Onion
- White Beans
- Spices: garlic powder, red pepper, dried rosemary, salt and pepper to taste
- Cherry Tomatoes
How do you make Garlic Herb Pork Medallions with Tuscan White Beans?
Start by slicing a one pound Pork Loin Filet into slices about 1/2 an inch thick. Heat a little olive oil in a large 12 inch skillet and sear the pork medallions about 2 minutes on each side. You are not trying to cook the meat all the way through, just make sure your medallions have a nice color to them to really seal in that flavor.
Add minced garlic, bell pepper and onion. You can easily use fresh or frozen vegetables for this recipe.
Remove your pork medallions and add two cans of drained and rinsed white beans, water and spices. Bring the mixture to a simmer and add in a handful of cherry tomatoes and the pork medallions. Cover and simmer 15 minutes!
It is that easy! This is a great dish to make on busy weeknights because it is packed wit flavor and great for chilly nights! Serve this with a pan of cornbread and you have a completely delicious comfort meal ready in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 pound Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic and Herb Pork Loin Filet
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and sear the sliced pork medallions for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the peppers, onions and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add the beans, water and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Place the pork back in the skillet and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan and fresh herbs if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1121Total Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 208gProtein: 71g
Other Easy Recipes
While this recipe is not keto, I have many that are! If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!