These Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the perfect easy dinner recipe! Loaded with cheese, bacon and buffalo sauce and only 3 net carbs each, you’ll be making these again and again!
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Chicken Lettuce Wraps feature tender cooked chicken, crispy bacon, spicy buffalo sauce, creamy ranch dressing and sharp cheddar cheese, all wrapped in a crunchy iceberg lettuce leaf! I love these wraps because they are low carb but high in protein. That means this chicken wrap will keep you full and going for hours! This recipe comes together quickly and easily, while being full of flavor. The iceberg gives a satisfying crunch while drastically cutting down on the carbs.
These Chicken Lettuce Wraps are also fantastic for keto meal prepping. You can prepare all of your ingredients beforehand and wait to add everything to the wrap until you are ready to serve, or you can fully prepare your lettuce wraps and put them in your favorite meal prep containers. These wraps are also gluten free! This kid friendly recipe is going to become a regular in your rotation! Another great keto lunch recipe is this Turkey Wrap, which is only 3 net carbs!
Ingredients in Buffalo Chicken Wrap
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Chicken Lettuce Wraps. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Cooked chicken and bacon
- Lettuce and cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing, buffalo sauce
How do I make this Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe?
This recipe comes together in just three easy steps!
- Lay out your lettuce (I prefer to do this on parchment or wax paper, so you can wrap the lettuce within the paper) and add your cheese.
- Layer the chicken, bacon and sauces on top.
- Wrap tightly and you’re done!
Tips for the best Chicken Bacon Ranch wrap
- Use the parchment or wax paper as your base. Since the wraps are made with lettuce, they can be flimsy. Wrapping them up makes them much more manageable, and it also keeps your fillings from falling out.
- If you don’t like spice, just omit the buffalo sauce. If you like more spice, you could try using your favorite hot sauce!
- I prefer cheddar in this wrap, but mix it up! Swiss, colby jack or pepperjack would also work well in this recipe.
- Use your favorite chicken! Try this Blackened Chicken, Crockpot Chicken or Grilled Chicken!
Are Buffalo Chicken Wraps good for meal prep?
These wraps are a great meal prep option! By making them in the wax or parchment paper, you can make your wraps and store them in the paper. That way when you go to enjoy them, everything will be fresh inside the paper! Another great option is to prepare your ingredients before you’re ready to make your wrap, so whenever you’re ready to make them, it will barely take any time!
How many carbs are in this low carb wrap?
There are only 2.7 net carbs in this wrap! There’s 2.9 grams of carbs are 0.2 grams of fiber, bringing the total count to less than 3 net carbs! I have only done the nutrition calculations with iceberg lettuce, so if you use a different kind the carb count may change, but it would be a very small difference.
Which type of lettuce should I use?
I prefer iceberg lettuce because it is so crunchy, but romaine or butter lettuce also work well. Romaine offers less crunch than iceberg, but it is easier to roll. Butter lettuce is the easiest to roll, but the softest of the lettuce types, so you won’t get much crunch from it.
More low carb wraps
- Thai Chicken Collard Wraps
- Keto Italian Lettuce Wrap
- Sesame Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2-3 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Tear a 12 inch square of wax paper to use as your base.
Place 2-3 lettuce leaves in the center of the paper so they slightly overlap creating a solid barrier.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese in the center. Top with chicken, bacon and drizzle with the buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Use the wax paper to help you wrap it tightly like a burrito. Slice down the center when ready to eat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 449Total Fat: 31gCarbohydrates: 2.9gNet Carbohydrates: 2.7gFiber: 0.2gProtein: 39g