Crispy Zucchini Chips are the perfect healthy snack! Thinly sliced zucchini is roasted until it gives a satisfying crunch- you’ll love this easy keto recipe!
Crispy Zucchini Chips
These Crispy Zucchini Chips are such an amazing keto snack! Fresh zucchini is sliced thin and baked until it gives a potato chip crunch! This super simple recipe uses only two ingredients and is a great way to use up all that summer zucchini. This healthy snack recipe is keto, gluten free, paleo and vegan! So everyone who comes to your table can enjoy these crunchy veggie chips! All you’ll need to prepare this recipe is a mandoline slicer (or a lot of patience with a knife!) and a little bit of time.
Baked Zucchini Chips have a wonderful crunchy texture and are perfect with your favorite dip. These veggie chips are a great alternative for when you’re watching your carbs but you really want a crispy, satisfying snack! This is definitely a kid-friendly recipe, and is a great way to get more vegetables into those little tummies!
One of my favorite things about these homemade chips is that they’re so portable! You don’t need to keep these in the fridge, so you can take them anywhere! So bring them along on a family picnic, as a snack in the car on a road trip or keep in your kid’s backpack as a quick, healthy snack! Your entire family will love this keto snack recipe!
How to make Zucchini Chips
You only need two ingredients for this recipe- zucchini and spray oil! You can have enjoy these delicious chips with just three simple steps!
- Thinly slice your zucchini. I recommend about 1/8 inch thick slices. Pat dry with a paper towel and add to a bowl.
- Spray your zucchini with oil and toss with your hands to ensure it’s coated. Add to a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 45 minutes. If your zucchini is getting too brown, flip and cook for an additional 10-20 minutes.
Tips for the best Homemade Chips
- Customize them! Add your favorite seasonings, like ranch, Italian or barbecue!
- Watch your zucchini chips as they bake- you don’t want them to burn. If it seems like they’re getting too brown, flip them.
- Toss the sliced zucchini with your hands so you can be sure both sides of each slice are coated with the oil.
- Try to get your zucchini sliced as evenly as possible, so all of the pieces cook evenly.
How to store Veggie Chips
These chips do not need to be refrigerated, so you can just store them on the counter! You can prep these ahead of time and place them in individual containers, so you have the perfect grab-and-go snack or to place in lunch boxes!
What should I serve with Baked Zucchini Chips?
These chips are perfect with a yummy dip! Try them with Smoked Queso on your next Taco Tuesday and pair with this awesome Salsa Chicken! Keto Tzatziki is always a huge hit at our house, and these veggie chips would be perfect with it! I can never get enough of this Jalapeno Ranch or my Cheesy Crab and Bacon Dip and I think these chips would be great with both!
More easy keto snack recipes
- Easy Asian Cucumber Salad
- Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Tots
- Marinated Mozzarella Balls
Crispy Zucchini Chips
Crispy Zucchini Chips are the perfect healthy snack! Thinly sliced zucchini is roasted until it gives a satisfying crunch- you'll love this easy keto recipe!
- 4 cups very thinly sliced zucchini (1/8 inch)
- Spray olive oil, as needed
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Using a mandoline slicer, slice the zucchini into 1/8th inch slices. Pat the zucchini dry using a paper towel and add to a bowl.
- Spray your sliced zucchini with olive oil until it is lightly coated. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Place the zucchini on a large lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. If the zucchini begins to brown, flip the chips and bake an additional 10-20 minutes or until it has browned and dried out completely. When the zucchini is done salt to taste.
You can also use a flavored seasoning such as cajun or seasoned salt to mix up the flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: About 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 35Total Fat: 2.1gSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 3.7gNet Carbohydrates: 2.6gFiber: 1.1gSugar: 2.8gProtein: 1.4g
Leave a Reply