This Strawberry Limeade Keto Fruit Pizza features a sweet almond flour cookie crust, a refreshing lime frosting and a sweet strawberry topping!
Are you following my keto blog, The Best Keto Recipes? If you aren’t, you might have missed this insanely delicious Keto Fruit Pizza I shared! This beauty has less than 3 net carbs per slice and tastes very close to the carbful version of the classic! We enjoyed it so much that I decided to create another flavor combination perfect for summer- Strawberry Limeade Fruit Pizza!
This easy low carb dessert features a sweet almond flour crust that resembles a sugar cookie. Then covered in a sweet and tangy lime frosting and topped with fresh strawberries! It is everything you want on a hot summer day!
Ingredients for Keto Fruit Pizza
Here is a list of the ingredients used to make our Limeade Fruit Pizza. As always, there is a detailed list at the bottom of this recipe.
For the Crust:
- Almond flour- this is a great flour for keto baking
- Swerve– my favorite keto sweetener!
- Butter- melted
For the Cream Cheese Lime Frosting:
- Cream cheese- room temperature
- Confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener– this is a great keto powdered sugar
- Heavy cream
- Almond milk
- Lime zest- one lime’s worth
- Lime juice- also one lime’s worth
For the topping:
- Strawberries- thinly sliced
How to make Low Carb Dessert Pizza
This delicious keto dessert pizza comes together in a flash! Just combine your ingredients for your crust, mix and bake. While your crust is cooling, mix the ingredients for the cream cheese lime frosting. Spread your frosting and top with sliced strawberries!
How do you make a keto Dessert Pizza crust?
This crust sounds tricky, but it’s really very easy! The crust is the same base I used for The Best Keto Lemon Bars, but instead of using it to make a thicker “bar style” crust in an 8×8 pan, I spread this crust thinner on a pizza pan to create that perfect sugar cookie crust.
When putting my crust onto my baking pan, I place a silicone baking sheet on top and roll out my crust. This way, I know I’ve got an even layer of crust! My crust is about 10-11 inches in diameter.
Just be careful not to over-bake this crust- as soon as it begins to brown and is set in the middle you are ready to go. Because this is almond flour, it is prone to crumbling easier than a traditional wheat or rice flour crust would, so keep that in mind. This Strawberry Limeade Fruit Pizza comes in at 2.7 net carbs per slice!
Tips for the best Keto Dessert Pizza
- Don’t overbake the crust. This step is essential! Bake for 6-7 minutes and check your crust regularly to be sure it isn’t getting too brown.
- To ensure your crust is an even thickness, I recommend placing a silicone baking sheet on top to roll it out.
- Give your cream cheese time to get to room temperature- it will be much easier to mix.
- Be sure to give your crust ample time to cool!
- I recommend serving this keto fruit pizza cold- the flavors are so refreshing when chilled!
What fruit is keto?
Berries are a safe fruit for a keto diet. I prefer strawberries for a topping on this fruit pizza, but blueberries, raspberries, blackberries would all be delicious! Fruit does contain natural sugars, so be sure to enjoy in moderation.
Other Keto Desserts
- Brownie Pie (low carb + keto)
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Mini Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons butter
For the cream cheese lime frosting:
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Zest from one lime
- Juice from one lime
For the topping:
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetener and vanilla extract until a soft dough forms.
- Spray a pizza pan or baking sheet lightly with cooking spray or parchment paper to make it easier to slice and remove.
- Carefully press the crust into an even layer. Tip: I place a silicone baking sheet on top of the crust and press or roll the dough into an even layer. Carefully, slowly peel the silicone off the dough. My crust is between 10-11 inches in diameter.
- Bake the crust 6-7 minutes until lightly browned and completely set. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERCOOK. Cooking time may vary slightly depending on how thick you press your crust.
- Allow crust to cool completely.
- In a food processor, blender or with a hand mixer combine the cream cheese, sweetener, cream, almond milk, vanilla, lime juice and lime zest blend or mix until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting on the crust and top with fruit.
Please note the crust is an almond flour base. Almond flour is a courser grain than regular flour and can tend to crumble. To help, you can bake your crust on parchment paper so it is easier to remove from the pan. You can also place in the freezer 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving and this will help come out with clean slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 32.5gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 179mgCarbohydrates: 4.6gNet Carbohydrates: 2.7gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 1.8gProtein: 6.5g