This Strawberry Limeade Keto Fruit Pizza features a sweet almond flour cookie crust, a refreshing lime frosting and a sweet strawberry topping! The perfect low carb dessert for all of your summer cookouts!
Are you following my keto blog, The Best Keto Recipes? If you aren’t you might have missed this insanely delicious Keto Fruit Pizza I shared! This beauty only have 5 net carbs per slice and tastes very close to the carbful version of the classic! We enjoyed it so much that I decided to create another flavor combination perfect for summer! Strawberry Limeade Fruit Pizza! This easy low carb dessert features a sweet almond flour crust that resembles a sugar cookie. Then covered in a sweet and tangy lime frosting and topped with fresh strawberries! It is everything you want on a hot summer day!
The crust is the same base I used for The Best Keto Lemon Bars, but instead of using it to make a thicker “bar style” crust in an 8×8 pan I spread this crust thinner on a pizza pan to create that perfect sugar cookie crust. Just be careful not to over-bake this crust, as soon as it begins to brown and is set in the middle you are ready to go. Because this is almond flour, it is prone to crumbling easier than a traditional wheat or rice flour crust would. This Strawberry Limeade Fruit Pizza comes in at 5.7 net carbs per slice!
- For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons butter
- For the Cream Cheese Lime Frosting
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup swerve
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- zest from 1 lime
- juice from one lime
- For the topping:
- 1 cup strawberries thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetner, and vanilla extract until a soft dough forms.
- Spray a pizza pan or baking sheet lightly with cooking spray or parchment paper to make it easier to slice and remove.
- Carefully press the crust into an even layer. Tip: I place a silicone baking sheet on top of the crust and press or roll the dough into an even layer and then carefully, slowly peel the silicone off the dough. My crust is between 10-11 inches in diameter.
- Bake the crust 6-7 minutes until lightly browned and completely set. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERCOOK. Cooking time may vary slightly depending on how thick you press your crust.
- Allow crust to cool.
- In a food processor, blender or with a hand mixer combine the cream cheese, sweetner, cream, almond milk, vanilla, lime juice and lime zest blend or mix until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting on the crust and top with fruit
- Please note the crust is an almond flour base. Almond flour is a courser grain than regular flour and can tend to crumble. To help you can bake your crust on parchement paper so it is easier to remove from the pan. You can also place in the freezer 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving and this will help come out with clean slices.
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!