These Crab and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are packed with creamy cheese, salty bacon and lumps of crab meat. The perfect low carb, keto, five ingredient appetizer!
In this house we are big into tapas style dinners. Sometimes a good Charcuterie board or some easy appetizers is just more satisfying than a traditional dinner. One of my favorite easy appetizers is stuffed mushrooms. They are naturally low in carbs, taste great with just about anything and they are quick. My Keto Sausage and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms have been my traditional go to, but these Crab and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are equally delicious. This elegant appetizer only has five ingredients and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.
The best part is that these Crab and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are totally keto approved! They are already low in carb and the addition of cream cheese and bacon add a substantial amount of fat. If you enjoy stuffed mushrooms you will love easy stuffed pepper recipes that I compiled. These are perfect for appetizers, summer cookouts or a quick dinner!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crab meat, drained very well
- 1 cup finely shredded cheese. Havarti, mozzarella, or gruyere work especially well in this recipe.
- 4 slices thick bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a medium size baking sheet
- with cooking oil and set aside.
- 2 Wash mushroom caps well and
- remove the stems, place mushrooms on the baking sheet bottom side up
- 3 Combine the cream cheese, crab, shredded cheese, chopped bacon in a mixing bowl. Place a spoonful of the mixture in each mushroom.
- 4 Bake 18-20 minutes
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!