This easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza has a perfectly crispy low-carb pizza crust and is loaded with grilled chicken and bacon! Only 3 net carbs per slice!
Friday night is always pizza night in our house. When I started keto I was so bummed that we wouldn’t be able to continue our tradition. However, I was so wrong! You can have excellent pizza on keto with no problem at all!
This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs!
For this pizza, I use my same trusty keto fathead dough crust that I use in my Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls and Pizza Rolls. I will mention, there is no egg in this dough. That is a question I get pretty often. Many other fathead doughs call for an egg, however I find it completely unnecessary to achieve a nice crispy crust.
This recipe also calls for a homemade ranch sauce that you will want to eat on everything! Then we top it with grilled chicken (great way to use leftovers!) chopped bacon and more cheese! This is the perfect low-carb pizza night recipe!
Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
To make this keto-friendly pizza, you’ll need the following:
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Ground flax meal
- Half and half
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Grilled chicken
- Green onions
How to Make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Make the keto pizza crust: In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30-second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball, then spread onto a greased pizza pan.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes.
- Make the ranch sauce: In a small saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic. Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
- Assemble the pizza: Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken, HALF the bacon, and top with more mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is browned and bubbly. Top with the remaining bacon and green onions, if desired.
Can I Substitute the Almond Flour?
No, there are no substitutions I can recommend for the keto-friendly pizza crust. Almond flour is what works best for it!
How to Reheat Keto Pizza
Leftover slices of this low-carb chicken pizza can be reheated in a skillet over medium heat. Larger servings can also be reheated in the oven at 350F until warm.
Tips for Making Keto-Friendly Pizza
- For the ranch sauce, you’ll need part of a packet of dry ranch seasoning mix NOT the prepared ranch salad dressing.
- To save yourself some time, you can buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store instead of grilling the chicken yourself.
- Use whatever bacon you prefer for this easy pizza recipe.
More Keto Pizza Recipes:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Keto Pizza Rolls
- Sausage Keto Pizza Bites
- Keto Pizza Muffins
- Keto Pizza-Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
This easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza has a perfectly crispy low carb crust and is loaded with grilled chicken and bacon! Only 3 net carbs per slice!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
For the Ranch Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning mix
For the Topping:
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- green onions for garnish (optional)
Make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 ounces cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball. Spread onto a greased pizza pan. I had a roughly 10-11 inch crust.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes. It should be slightly brown (see photo in post for step by step photos)
Make the ranch sauce:
- In a small saucepan heated over medium heat melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic.
- Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
Assemble the pizza:
- Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken HALF the bacon and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Top with the remaining bacon and green onions if desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this is a cheese-based crust the edges are prone to browning quickly. If you find the edges of your crust are browning a little quicker than you would like, use thin strips of aluminum foil to cover the crust and this will prevent over browning.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 13.5gCarbohydrates: 5.3gFiber: 2gProtein: 26.4g