This easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza has a perfectly crispy low carb crust and is loaded with grilled chicken and bacon! Only 3 net carbs per slice!
Friday night is always pizza night in our house. When I started keto I was so bummed that we wouldn’t be able to continue our tradition. However, I was so wrong! You can have excellent pizza on keto with no problem at all! This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs!
For this pizza I use my same trusty keto fathead dough crust that I use in my Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls and Pizza Rolls. I will mention, there is no egg in this dough. That is a question I get pretty often. Many other fathead doughs call for an egg, however I find it completely unnecessary to achieve a nice crispy crust. This recipe also calls for a homemade ranch sauce that you will want to eat on everything! Then we top it with grilled chicken (great way to use leftovers!) chopped bacon and more cheese! This is the perfect low carb pizza night recipe!
- For the Crust:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- For the Ranch Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning mix
- For the Topping:
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- green onions for garnish (optional)
- FOR THE CRUST
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 ounces cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Spread onto a greased pizza pan. I had a roughly 10-11 inch crust.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes. It should be slightly brown (see photo in post for step by step photos)
- In a small saucepan heated over medium heat melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic. Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese dissolves and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
- Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken HALF the bacon and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Top with the remaining bacon and green onions if desired.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this is a cheese based crust the edges are prone to brown quickly. If you find the edges of your crust are browning a little quicker than you would like use thin strips of aluminum foil to cover the crust and this will prevent over browning.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248 Total Fat: 13.5g Carbohydrates: 5.3g Fiber: 2g Protein: 26.4g
Other Keto Recipes
If you are new to keto you can check out all of my favorite low carb recipes here. I also have a website dedicated to keto recipes with lots of great ideas, this Keto Fruit Pizza is one of my personal favorites! The most popular keto recipes on this site are my Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites (less than one net carb!) and this easy Taco Zoodle Casserole (under 6 net carbs per serving!)