This Old Fashioned Cranberry Bread features dried cranberries, white chocolate chips and hints of vanilla!
Soft, sweet Cranberry Bread is a staple in our home. While we enjoy this bread year round, it is especially cherished around the holidays. This easy gluten free bread recipe features dried cranberries and sweet white chocolate chips. This is the perfect recipe to share or gift with your gluten free friends.
This is also a wonderful base recipe. You can easily switch things up and add nuts, different dried fruits and chocolate. No matter what add ins you prefer, this is the perfect soft, moist gluten free bread recipe! For more fun fall recipes, check out this list of 20+ Easy Fall Desserts!
Ingredients for Old Fashioned Cranberry Bread
- Dry ingredients: Gluten free Bisquick (regular Bisquick is also fine), Old Fashioned Oats (I used gluten free), Brown sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- Wet ingredients: Vanilla extract, Oil, Milk, Eggs
- Add ins: dried Cranberries, White chocolate chips
How do you make Cranberry Bread?
This bread comes together in a flash. Here is how we make it! First, combine your Bisquick, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl and stir well. Next, add in your oil, milk and eggs and stir.
Following this, fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips and pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Can I use a different flour in Cranberry Chocolate Chip Bread?
I have only tested this recipe with the ingredients listed, but here are some suggestions for substitutions. If you can’t find gluten free Bisquick, I have had success with King Arthur gluten free flour as well as Cup4Cup gluten free flour. If you are not gluten free, regular Bisquick should be fine.
Is there a substitute for oats in Chocolate Cranberry Bread?
Yes! If your diet restricts you from eating oats, you can always use unsweetened coconut flakes! I recommend putting the flakes into the food processor first to grind them down so their consistency is more similar to the oats.
How many loaves does this recipe make?
This recipe makes one loaf. You will need a 9 inch loaf pan and I recommend lining it with parchment paper for easy clean up. If your wish, you can definitely double this recipe and make two loafs.
How to Store and Reheat Dried Cranberry Chocolate Chip Bread
To store this bread, keep in an airtight container on the kitchen counter for up to one week. To reheat, simply microwave in ten second increments until warm. If you are preparing this bread ahead of time, you can freeze it by layering it in two layers of plastic wrap and then placing in the freezer.
To reheat from frozen, allow the bread to come to room temperature overnight. Place in the oven (covered by aluminum foil) at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook for 5-10 for minutes.
More Gluten Free Holiday Desserts
I love the Holidays, but that doesn’t mean I don’t stick to being gluten free during them! Here are some of my favorite things to eat during the best time of the year:
- Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars (Gluten Free)
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (Gluten Free)
- Keto Butter Pecan Cheesecake (Gluten Free)
- Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (Gluten Free)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free Bisquick
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats (gluten free)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine the first six ingredients (flour-pudding) in a large mixing bowl until blended well.
- Add the oil, milk, and eggs stirring until totally combined.
- Fold in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 390mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g
To avoid any confusion I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it is not known to affect blood glucose levels. To calculate Keto recipes listed on this site carbs - fiber = net carbs. I use Nutrifox as my nutrition calculator. This nutrition information is an estimate based on the information provided by Nutrifox and the specific ingredients I used.