Try this Sparkling Pineapple Strawberry Punch for your next party! Sweet pineapple juice is paired with bubbly ginger ale, fresh fruit and mint for a refreshing non alcoholic punch!
Spring is in full swing at the farm! We have enjoyed our windows being wide open, the longer days and of course we’ve already broken out the grill! Over the weekend we did a little gardening, and by little I do mean little. I kind of weeded and swept of the porch, ha! That counts, right?
I am also ready for the other things Spring brings – get togethers! Brunches, parties, picnics and BBQ’s are some of the best parts of Spring and Summer! This Sparkling Pineapple Strawberry Punch is perfect for any event, it is easy enough you can do it for an afternoon get together but it looks elegant enough it is great for bridal or baby showers!
Here is how we do it! We start by dicing up fresh pineapple and strawberries and adding them to an ice tray, we are going to make some nice fruit ice cubes so your punch doesn’t get watered down as it sits. Then we add a lot of fresh fruit to a nice big pitcher, pour our punch mixture over the fruit and fancy ice cubes and add in a few mint leaves! This is super easy but it always impresses!
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) container of ginger ale
- 4 cups pineapple, chopped
- 3 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- Directions for the Fresh Pineapple Ice Cubes
- Add 1 cup chopped pineapple chunks to a standard ice cub tray, add mint leaves if desired. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice over the fruit and freeze overnight.
- For the Pineapple Strawberry Punch
- Add the fruit, mint, and pineapple ice cubes to the bottom of a pitcher or punch bowl. Pour the remaining pineapple juice and half of the ginger ale in the pitcher and stir.
- Add additional ginger ale as the Pineapple Ice Cubes begin to melt.
Other Easy Drinks
Vanilla Peach Tea
Citrus Vanilla Smoothie