This refreshing Strawberry Lemonade is packed with fresh strawberries, lemon slices and mint and it is SO easy to make! It is the perfect way to beat the heat!
If you have been reading long you probably know that Maebells is only part of my job. I also run an online store called Gin Creek Kitchen, we sell Southern inspired home and kitchen decor. Basically, I am your go to girl if you need to learn how to cook grits or want to buy cotton or cow decor. 🙂
Well my store started as a little bit of a side project, it was just this thought that I couldn’t get out of my head, but now it takes up the majority of my time. I spend most of my days packing and shipping products, which I normally love. Except it is Summer and a gazillion degrees outside and hauling boxes bigger than me just isn’t really an easy thing to do. So I’ve had to find ways to keep cool! This Strawberry Lemonade is become my go to! I have kept a pitcher in the fridge for about two weeks now and since I love it so much I figured you might too!
This Strawberry Lemonade has only four ingredients and is ready in under a minute. Seriously, it is so easy. We just use one can of frozen lemonade, a few cups of frozen strawberries and water in a blender. Just fill a big pitcher with tons of ice, lemon and strawberry slices and then add just enough Ginger Ale to give it a nice fizzy taste and you have a very impressive drink on your hands! I add fresh mint leaves to mine because I love the flavor it adds. This is a great drink for showers or parties, or a nice cool drink by the pool!
- In the blender:
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade mix
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (with no sugar added, just plain frozen strawberries)
- 4 cups of water
- For the pitcher:
- 2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful of mint leaves (optional)
- 1-2 cups of Ginger-Ale (depending on how much fizz you like in your drink)
- Place your lemonade mix, strawberries and water and blend until smooth.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice, strawberries, lemon slices and mint leaves. Pour in the strawberry lemonade and add Ginger-Ale.
Other Easy Summer Drinks