This Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect healthy dinner recipe! This one pan meal is packed with veggies and protein and is naturally keto, low carb and gluten free!
Chicken Stir Fry
This Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect healthy weeknight dinner! This meal features ground chicken, fresh bell pepper, sugar snap peas, carrots and broccoli. The chicken and veggies are complimented by an easy homemade stir fry sauce and topped with roasted peanuts and green onions! This is a one pan meal that is ready in under 20 minutes and is full of flavor!
One of the great things about this easy keto dinner recipe is that it’s so good for you and your family. There’s a generous amount of vegetables in each bite, which also means you’re getting a good dose of fiber. The ground chicken is also full of protein, so this meal will really fill you up and keep you going!
This weeknight dinner is naturally low calorie, gluten free and keto- you can enjoy a large serving for under 8 net carbs! And since this is a one pan meal, there’s barely any clean up!
Ingredients in Keto Stir Fry
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Chicken Stir Fry. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
For the Chicken and Veggies:
- Ground chicken- you could also use ground turkey, pork or beef
- Broccoli, sugar snap peas, bell pepper, carrots
For the Stir Fry Sauce: Soy sauce ( I used gluten free soy sauce), rice vinegar, monkfruit (or sugar), minced garlic, sesame oil
How do I make this Chicken Stir Fry recipe?
This keto stir fry is ready in only 4 simple steps!
- Whisk together your stir fry sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Brown your ground chicken in olive oil, drain and remove from the pan.
- Cook your bell peppers, broccoli, peas and carrots in olive oil for 5-6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add your chicken back to the skillet and add your sauce. Stir to coat and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Add your optional toppings and serve.
Can I make the Stir Fry Sauce ahead of time?
Yes, absolutely! This stir fry sauce will stay fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks, so you can make some and store in a glass jar to have some on hand- just give it a shake before you plan on using it. You can use this as a dipping sauce for Air Fryer Egg Rolls or you could also toss this Easy Shrimp in it for a quick and healthy meal!
Is this good for keto meal prep?
Yes, this is perfect for keto meal prep! Just prepare over your weekend and keep in the fridge. This recipe will stay fresh for five days, so it’s great for an easy low carb lunch! Enjoy with Keto Lunch Skewers for some extra protein!
How to Store and Reheat
To store, keep in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid and keep in the fridge. This stir fry will stay fresh for up to five days. To reheat, microwave in 30 second increments until it’s warm enough for you. You can also warm on the stove top over medium heat.
More One Pan Dinners
- Chicken Gnocchi and Mushrooms
- BBQ Chicken and Smoked Sausage Skillet (keto + low carb)
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet (keto + low carb)
- Shrimp con Queso
More Easy Keto Dinners
- Air Fryer Green Beans and Smoked Sausage
- Instant Pot Pork Chops
- Italian Sausage and Kale Skillet
- Chicken Caprese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground chicken, pork, beef or turkey
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 cup bell pepper (any color, or a mix)
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
Stir Fry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (I used gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit or sugar if not keto
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Before you begin combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, deep skillet or dutch oven. Heat to medium heat and brown the chicken, breaking up as you go. Drain off any fat and set the cooked chicken aside.
- In the same skillet add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and add the bell pepper, broccoli, sugar snap peas and carrots to the skillet. Saute the vegetables stirring occasionally 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet. Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir to coat. Cook 3-4 minutes until well incorporated. Garnish with peanuts and green onions.
OPTIONAL: If you would like to thicken the sauce stir 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water and stir it in with the sauce. OR a keto-friendly option is 1 teaspoin xanthan gum disolved in 1 tablespoon vold water.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 8.7gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 11.1gNet Carbohydrates: 7.8gFiber: 3.3gSugar: 5.4gProtein: 16g