These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars combine sweet and delicious chocolate chip cookie dough with a creamy vanilla cheesecake layer! Each bar has less than 5 net carbs and is gluten free and keto-friendly!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
There aren’t many things in life that can beat a buttery chocolate chip cookie combined with a creamy, sweet cream cheese filling! We clearly love our cheesecake desserts here… Whether it’s a big Butter Pecan Cheesecake or these little Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, we always need to get our fill.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are the perfect gluten free, low carb dessert for parties, holidays, potlucks, or a random Tuesday! This keto cream cheese recipe will quickly become a favorite! These can be made in advance, making them great for keto meal prep, too.
Ingredients for Keto Cheesecake
As always, this is a quick overview of the ingredients you will need to make these Keto Cheesecake Bars. For the printable recipe card with exact measurements, just keep scrolling.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer:
- Cheesecake Layer:
- Cream cheese, powdered monkfruit sweetener (or confectioners Swerve), vanilla extract, and an egg yolk
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake?
This layered dessert looks super impressive but doesn’t take a ton of work! You’ll make your cookie layer and cheesecake layer separately.
While your oven is preheating, combine your dry ingredients for the chocolate chip cookie layers – Almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Next, beat the wet ingredients (butter and vanilla extract) with your golden monkfruit sweetener until nice and creamy, then add the egg. Beat the mixture on low speed, gradually pouring in the dry ingredient mixture. Mix in the Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips and chill the dough.
While the dough is chilling, combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg yolk, and vanilla extract for the cream cheese layer. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Finally, line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and press 3/4 of the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan. Spread the cheesecake layer over the cookie dough crust, then break the remaining cookie dough into small chunks and place them over the top of the cheesecake.
Bake 30-35 minutes until the cheesecake no longer “jiggles” when you lightly shake it. Allow it to cool before cutting.
Can I use coconut flour?
No, coconut flour and almond flour are extremely different. Coconut flour has a much higher absorption rate, making it incompatible for this recipe. If you’re looking for a great keto dessert that uses coconut flour, try these Keto Chocolate Cookies instead!
Which chocolate chips are keto?
I love to use Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips. They have so many different flavors and are sweetened with stevia instead of sugar. You could switch it up and try these butterscotch, raspberry, or even their “unicorn swirl” chips! If you have a different brand of keto-friendly chocolate chips, you’re welcome to use those instead!
How to Store Cheesecake Bars
After you allow the cheesecake bars to cool, you can cut into bars and store in the fridge in an air-tight container. They’ll last about five days covered in the fridge. You can freeze these up to 3 months, too! Cut the bars, then wrap multiple times in plastic wrap and store in a freezer bag. The longer they stay frozen, the more the texture of the cream cheese will change, so I recommend eating earlier rather than later.
Other Keto Cookie Recipes
I might be the cookie queen. I knew keto was simply not going to work for me if I couldn’t manage to find a keto cookie for every occasion! Here are some of my favorites:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (or if you prefer fluffier chocolate chip cookies, try these Keto Cake Mix Cookies)
- Keto Sugar Cookies (or if you prefer cocoa, try these Chocolate Sugar Cookies)
- If you prefer a low-carb edible cookie dough, try these Keto Cookie Dough Bites
- To go all out, try these Kitchen Sink Cookies or these Classic Keto Whoopie Pies
Need more? Check out this list of the BEST Keto Cookies!
Other Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Bars
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Looking for more low-carb cheesecake recipes? Here’s a list of 20+ Delicious Keto Cheesecake Recipes!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup packed golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lily's chocolate chips*
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener (keto brown sugar sub) and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low speed. Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture. Mix in Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips and place the mixture in the fridge while you make the cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchement paper. Use 3/4 of the cookie dough batter and press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the cheesecake layer evenly over the cookie dough crust. Break the remaining cookie dough into small chunks and place them over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until the cheesecake no longer "jiggles" when you lightly shake it.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 18.9gCholesterol: 50.8mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 9.7gNet Carbohydrates: 4.7gFiber: 5gSugar: 0.6gProtein: 4.8g