Try these Supreme Pizza Puffs loaded with sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and cheese! These keto pizza bites are about 1 net carb each making them a great dinner or easy appetizer!
I am a sucker for snack food. There is just something about cute little bite-size appetizers that is so much more appealing than a plate full of normal size food. This is why I jump at any opportunity to make appetizers for dinner! My variety of low-carb pizza bites are perfect for nights like that.
These Supreme Pizza Puffs are loaded with Italian sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and loads of cheese! Dip in a good low-carb marinara for a delicious and easy way to get your pizza fix!
Ingredients for Keto Supreme Pizza Puffs
These keto pizza bites are extremely filling and easy to make! All you need is a handful of real ingredients and you can make this simple keto meal:
- Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- Cream cheese
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Italian seasoning
- Bell pepper
- Red onion
- Black olives
- Shredded mozzarella
How To Make Low Carb Supreme Pizza Bites
- First, while your oven is preheating combine the cooked sausage and cream cheese.
- Once they are well combined, you will add in the remaining ingredients and let the mixture chill for 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- After the mixture has chilled, use a small cookie scoop to drop the batter onto a greased baking sheet. I like to use these silicone mats.
- Then you’ll bake them to golden perfection, brush them with some butter and Italian seasoning, and voila! You have the perfect keto supreme pizza bites!
Can I Freeze Keto Pizza Bites?
Yes! These keto pizza bites freeze beautifully. I reheat mine in 20-second increments in the microwave!
Tips for making the best Low Carb Keto Supreme Pizza Puffs
These Pizza Puffs are simple to make and use whole ingredients! Here are a few steps to make sure you get the perfect puff every time.
- Don’t skip the dough chilling. If you do, the puffs will flatten as they cook and they will not be nice round balls.
- Coconut flour can be swapped for almond flour however if you do the bites will not be as light and fluffy.
- Make sure to pat the olives dry before adding them to the recipe so they do not add too much moisture to the batter.
- I bake my pepperoni bites on silicone lined sheets so they cook evenly and do not stick.
- Dunk these in your favorite low-carb marinara sauce! Mine is Rao’s Low-Carb Marinara.
More Keto Dinner Ideas:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Keto Pizza Rolls
- Keto Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Hot Pocket
- Keto Sausage Balls
- One Pan Cabbage Casserole
- Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Taco Zoodle Casserole
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon black olives, chopped (patted dry)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture.
**If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Optional last step: brush the tops of the pizza puffs with the melted butter Italian seasoning mixture.
- Serve with warm low carb marinara.
Coconut flour: Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour, but the bites wil not be as light and fluffy.
Marinara sauce: I dunk these keto-friendly pizza bites into Rao's Low-Carb Marinara (not sponsored, just love it!).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: Nutrition calculated per puff
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 7.1gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 1.5gNet Carbohydrates: 1.1gFiber: 0.4gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 4.1g
To avoid any confusion I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it is not known to affect blood glucose levels. To calculate Keto recipes listed on this site carbs - fiber = net carbs. I use Nutrifox as my nutrition calculator. This nutrition information is an estimate based on the information provided by Nutrifox and the specific ingredients I used.