This five ingredient Teriyaki Pork with Pineapple and Peppers is packed with flavor and very easy to prepare!
As the seasons change my taste preferences follow right along. In the Fall and Winter I obsess over cozy casseroles and nice hearty soups and can’t imagine anything better! In the Spring I want things a bit lighter, a little fresher. Now that Summer is approaching I want fresh flavorful dinners! This Teriyaki Pork with Pineapple and Peppers is a one dish no fuss dinner that you can make with just five super simple ingredients!
If you have been reading long you might know I have a pretty good selection of Asian inspired recipes on this site. It is one of my favorite kinds of dishes to prepare, but this dish is a bit different because instead of my normal spicy Asian dish this one is lightly sweet from the Teriyaki sauce and perfectly complimented with the fresh pineapples!
For this dish I use San-J Teriyaki sauce, we have been big San-J fans for a long time because they have a great line of products that are gluten free. This kosher, non GMO, gluten free Teriyaki sauce has a mild sweetness with a hint of ginger and garlic. It makes a great marinade and we love it on grilled chicken breast for a quick and easy dinner, and it happens to be the star of this dish! Other than the sauce we just use a pork loin fillet, freshly chopped pineapple, red and green bell pepper. That’s right. Just the basics in this dish! It bakes together so the flavors meld perfectly.
I served this over white rice and sprinkled it with a few chopped green onions and sesame seeds. This is the perfect dish for nights when you don’t have a lot of time to prep a dinner but want to make a healthy hearty dish!
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1.5 pound pork loin fillet
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2-3 cups of freshly chopped pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- **Note: Chop your pineapple and peppers into nice big chunks so they do not cook too quickly.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly spray a casserole dish or a large cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Place the pork loin in the center of the dish and brush 1/4 cup of the Teriyaki sauce over the pork.
- In a large bowl combine the pineapple and bell peppers with the remaining 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce and toss to coat.
- Place the pineapple and peppers around the pork and bake 35-40 minutes until pork is cooked through.
- Please note cooking times may vary based on the size of the pork, the cooking time reflected is for a 1.5 pound pork loin fillet.
Check out the entire line of San-J products! They have everything from tasty marinades and salad dressings to soups and crackers! They are a great addition to any gluten free kitchen! Check their store locator to find a retailer near you.
Thank you San-J for sponsoring today’s post!
Thank you for supporting brands that support Maebells.
Other Easy Dinner Ideas