This Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla is the ultimate keto breakfast! Fluffy eggs, salty bacon, cheddar cheese and creamy avocado are all packed into a tortilla for a delicious, filling breakfast on the go!
Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla
This Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla is one of my favorite quick and easy keto breakfast recipes! This breakfast wrap recipe features light, fluffy eggs and crispy bacon. Those are paired with smashed avocado (or your favorite guacamole) and creamy cheddar cheese, all folded in your favorite tortilla! This breakfast comes together in a flash and is full of protein, so it will really keep you going. You’re also getting a generous dose of healthy fat from the avocado, so this is really a fantastic meal!
This is a “Tortilla Hack”, so it’s a tortilla with a slit up the back to make four sections to it. You add one ingredient to each area and fold the tortilla and brown it. This makes the outer layer of the tortilla super crispy, while the ingredients are warm, melty and cheesy on the inside! By folding the tortilla this way, you can get a bit of each delicious flavor with every bite!
Ingredients in this Breakfast Wrap
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients in our Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tortilla- I used Mission Carb Balance
- Cooked bacon, scrambled eggs
- Cheddar cheese, avocado (or guacamole)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How do I make this Bacon and Eggs wrap?
This delicious low carb breakfast recipe is ready in only 4 simple steps!
- Lay out your tortilla and make a cut in the middle of the bottom half, half way up the tortilla.
- Add your ingredients to each quadrant of the tortilla.
- Starting with one section, fold one section over the other.
- Place the tortilla in a skillet or panini press and cook until golden brown.
What is a Tortilla Hack?
The Tortilla Hack is a viral way of preparing and folding a tortilla so that every time you take a bite, you get a taste of each of your ingredients! You do this by making a small cut halfway up the middle of the bottom section of your tortilla- this will give you four clear sections of the tortilla that you will fill with your ingredients. Instead of wrapping your tortilla up as you usually would, you are going to fold the sections. Fold one on top of the other- until all of your quadrants are overlapping. Brown until crispy and enjoy!
Tips for the best Breakfast Tortilla
- I used a low carb tortilla, but you can use any that you like! Regular, flavored or gluten free will all work.
- You could easily make a “breakfast bar” and have every member of your family choose their own tortilla fillings- this is a fun way to get your kids involved in the kitchen!
- Instead of bacon, you could try sausage, chicken or ham
What should I serve with this Breakfast Wrap recipe?
This meal really hits the savory spot, but I’ve still got a sweet tooth! I enjoyed this with Peanut Butter Balls, which were the perfect little sweet treat! I also think Keto Zucchini Bread or an Air Fryer Brownie would be delicious. If you’re packing for lunch, pair with Keto Lunch Skewers or Ham and Cheese Pinwheels!
How to Store and Reheat this Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla
To store, keep in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid. Keep in the fridge- this keto breakfast recipe will keep fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, warm in a greased skillet over medium heat until hot enough for you.
More easy breakfast recipes
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Parmesan Eggs with Bacon and Swiss Chard
- Keto Breakfast Chaffle Toast
- Air Fryer Eggs
- 1 large tortilla (low carb, gluten free, flavored or regular)
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons guacamole or mashed avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lay out a tortilla flat. In the middle of the tortilla along the bottom half, make a cut half way up the tortilla.
- Put your ingredients into the four quadrants of the tortilla.
- Start with one section and fold them one over the other.
- Place the stacked tortilla in a greased skillet or panini press until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 wrap (calculated with Mission Carb Balance Tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 401Total Fat: 31gCholesterol: 241mgCarbohydrates: 23gNet Carbohydrates: 5.6gFiber: 17.4gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 25g