Try this Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Punch for your next party! Sweet pineapple juice is paired with bubbly ginger ale, fresh fruit, and mint for a refreshing non-alcoholic punch!
Spring is in full swing at the farm! We have enjoyed our windows being wide open, the longer days, and of course we’ve already broken out the grill! Over the weekend we did a little gardening, and by little I do mean little. I kind of weeded and swept of the porch, ha! That counts, right?
I am also ready for the other things Spring brings. Get togethers, brunches, parties, picnics and BBQ’s are some of the best parts of Spring and Summer!
This Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Punch is perfect for any event, it is easy enough you can do it for an afternoon get together but it looks elegant enough that it is also great for bridal or baby showers!
Ingredients in Pineapple Punch
This might just be my favorite non-alcoholic party punch because it’s so flavorful and refreshing, but requires so few ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- Canned pineapple juice
- Ginger ale
- Fresh pineapple
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
How to Make Pineapple Punch
We start by dicing up fresh pineapple and strawberries and adding them to an ice tray. We are going to make some nice fruit ice cubes so your punch doesn’t get watered down as it sits. The ice cubes need to freeze overnight to set properly, so plan accordingly!
Then, we add a lot of fresh fruit to a nice big pitcher, pour our punch mixture over the fruit and fancy ice cubes, and add in a few mint leaves. This ginger ale punch with pineapple juice is super easy but it always impresses!
Can I Make This Punch in Advance?
The ice cubes can be prepped days ahead of time, but wait until you plan on serving the punch to make it. The ginger ale loses its carbonation over time, so this isn’t a punch you want to prepare in advance.
Can I Use Frozen Fruit?
I don’t see why not! I prefer using fresh fruit, but frozen strawberries and pineapple can also be used.
Tips for Making Non-Alcoholic Party Punch
- Make sure to purchase plain pineapple juice, not a cocktail base or juice that’s been sweetened or flavored in any way.
- If needed, you’re welcome to use diet ginger ale or your favorite low-sugar alternative.
- Fresh or frozen pineapple can be used in this recipe. Canned would work too, but only if you buy pineapple packed in its own juices. Pineapple packed in syrup would be far too sweet.
More Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks:
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Vanilla Peach Tea
- Sparkling Watermelon Coolers
- Watermelon Limeade
- Passion Fruit Iced Tea
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) container of ginger ale
- 4 cups pineapple, chopped
- 3 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- Add 1 cup chopped pineapple chunks to a standard ice cub tray. Add mint leaves if desired.
- Pour 1 cup pineapple juice over the fruit and freeze overnight.
- Add the fruit, mint, and pineapple ice cubes to the bottom of a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Pour the remaining pineapple juice and half of the ginger ale in the pitcher and stir.
- Add additional ginger ale as the Pineapple Ice Cubes begin to melt.
For the Fresh Pineapple Ice Cubes:
For the Pineapple Strawberry Punch:
This punch is best enjoyed right away. I don't recommend making it in advance as the ginger ale loses its fizziness over time.