This Chicken Bacon Wrap is the perfect easy lunch! Ready in just minutes and packed with protein, this easy keto recipe will keep you going all day long!
Chicken Bacon Wrap
This Chicken Bacon Wrap is sure to become one of your easiest go-to keto meals! Grilled chicken, crispy bacon, creamy ranch, sharp cheddar and fresh green onions are all combined in this fun and easy tortilla hack! This meal is quick, easy and portable- perfect for a busy lunch or a weeknight dinner when you don’t have time to make a full meal. Chicken Bacon Wraps are also super kid-friendly and easy to customize so everyone in your house can make their own combination!
This tortilla hack is actually really simple once you get the hang of it- that’s why I’ve added photos so that you can really get the hang of it. You’ll find yourself using this method regularly!
One fun way to get the entire family involved in this quick dinner is to lay out different ideas on what everyone can have in their tortilla- this is also a great way to clean out your fridge! So everyone can choose what proteins they want, what cheese, sauce, etc- this will get your kids in the kitchen and involved in the cooking and makes sure that everyone will eat their supper!
What is a tortilla hack?
This is a TikTok trend that has become a regular in our kitchen! Lay out a tortilla and make a cut half way up along the bottom of the tortilla, so that you have four quadrants. Put your ingredients in the four areas of the tortilla- chicken in one section, bacon in another, ranch and cheese in another.
To wrap your tortilla, you’re going to lay the four sections on top of each other. So fold the portion of the tortilla that is to the left of the cut you made earlier on top of the section above it. So if you laid out your tortilla as chicken in the bottom left, bacon in the top left, ranch in the top right and cheese in the bottom right, you would be placing chicken over bacon.
Continue with the other side- you will fold the two sections (hypothetically, chicken and bacon) to the right upper corner of the tortilla. So in our scenario, fold these two sections over your ranch. After you’ve done that, fold the three sections into the bottom right, so our cheese.
Ingredients in Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Chicken Bacon Wrap. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tortilla- I used a low carb tortilla, but you can use any kind you prefer
- Cooked chicken and bacon
- Cheddar, ranch dressing and green onions
How do I make this Chicken Tortilla Hack?
You can have this easy keto meal on the table in only 4 simple steps!
- Cut your tortilla 1/4 of the way- see images and description above.
- In each individual quadrant of the tortilla, place the chicken, bacon, ranch dressing and green onions and cheddar.
- Fold the tortilla (see images) so that each quadrant lays atop each other.
- Add butter or grease to the outer layer of the tortilla and place in a skillet or panini press over medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and flip and continue cooking until browned on both sides.
How many carbs are in this Chicken Bacon Ranch wrap?
If you make this wrap using a low carb tortilla (I used Mission Carb Balance) then the total net carb count is only 5.4 net carbs!
Tips for the best Chicken Bacon Wrap
- Let everyone in your family prepare their own wrap so each member can be involved in cooking!
- Mix up your ingredients! Try deli meat, ham, or even tofu!
- You could also use a different cheese- pepperjack will add a nice kick while a shredded havarti will make this wrap super creamy
- If you don’t prefer ranch, you could also use a low carb barbecue sauce or honey mustard
More easy keto lunch recipes
- 1 tortilla (regular, gluten free, or low carb)
- 1 cup, cooked sliced chicken
- 1 slice bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Place a tortilla on a cutting board and cut 1/4 of the way up the tortilla (see images)
- In one quadrant place the cooked chicken, the next the bacon, then cheese, and lastly the ranch dressing and green onions.
- Fold the tortilla one quadrant at a time (see images for examples)
- Lightly butter or grease the outside of the tortilla and place in a skillet over medium heat or a panini press. Cook the tortilla 2-3 minutes until golden brown and flip.
The nutrition information is calculated using a Mission Carb Balance tortilla.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 (nutrition calculated with Mission Carb Balance tortilla) Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 20.6gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 650mgCarbohydrates: 20.4gNet Carbohydrates: 5.4gFiber: 15gSugar: 0.2gProtein: 40g