Pork loin is grilled alongside potatoes in this Grilled Pork Tenderloin Foil Packet. An easy summer meal perfect for busy weeknights!
There is nothing that screams summer quite like a good grilled dinner, right? I love it!
About a month ago, Mr. Maebell changed jobs and now works a more forgiving schedule. It has been great for us! It is so nice to have more family time. My favorite thing has been that he is home every night for dinner.
We’ve recently discovered that several varieties of Smithfield® Marinated Pork are gluten free and it has been our go-to for a hearty grilled dinner that is ready quickly. These easy dinner options can be found right at your local Food Lion and there are tons of different flavors to try!
Our favorite has been the Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin flavor because it has a rich flavor that is perfect on the grill. We pair it with our favorite Herb Crusted Grilled Potatoes and you have an easy dinner that is ready in about 30 minutes!
Ingredients for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Foil Packs
When cooking pork tenderloin on the grill, I like to make it a one and done type of meal. For this recipe, I paired pork loin and potatoes together, but pork goes nicely with many veggies on the grill.
Here’s what you’ll need to make grilled pork tenderloin in foil:
- Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Fresh sage and rosemary
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
How to Grill Pork Tenderloin
If you’ve never cooked pork loin on the grill in foil, you’ve been missing out! Here are the basic steps to cooking pork tenderloin on the grill in foil:
- We start with simple, wholesome ingredients.Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, small red potatoes, garlic, parmesan, fresh sage and rosemary along with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- We chop our potatoes into eighths and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in olive oil until they are evenly coated. Then we add our parmesan, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Grab a large section of foil and spray it with cooking spray. Lay your Smithfield® Marinated Pork Tenderloin in the center and place your potatoes along both sides.
- Then wrap your packet up tightly so all those flavors cook together on the grill!
How Long to Grill Pork Tenderloin
Not sure how long to cook pork tenderloin on the grill? If you’re cooking the pork tenderloin over medium heat, it’ll take about 30 minutes when wrapped in foil.
That’s right! In just 30 minutes, you have tender juicy pork and and, flavorful potatoes! This is a simple and delicious meal your whole family will love with hardly any clean up at all.
Can I Make This Recipe Without a Grill?
Yes! I’ve also made this foil pack pork tenderloin in my oven by cooking for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. Just note that if your pork tenderloin is a little bigger than what I used here, you might need to add a little additional cooking time to accommodate.
Can I Use Another Veggie?
Of course! But because you’ll be grilling the pork and veggies together, you’ll want to pick a vegetable that requires roughly the same amount of cooking time as the potatoes.
Tips for Cooking Pork Tenderloin on the Grill
- Please note that if your pork loin is larger than one pound (which is what this recipe calls for) your cooking time will increase.
- You can use any Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin flavor you’d like. We stick to the gluten-free options, but there are lots to choose from.
- You can also make this recipe as written without the potatoes. Just serve the pork with a side salad or another vegetable of choice.
More Easy Pork Dinners:
- Smoked Pork Tenderloin with Savory Rub
- Smoked Boston Butt
- One-Pan Pork Chops in Cream Sauce
- Sesame Pork and Green Beans
- Teriyaki Pork with Pineapple and Peppers
- 1 (1 pound) Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 4 cups chopped little red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chopped potatoes with the olive oil, garlic herbs, parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined and completely covered.
- Grab a large section of aluminum foil and spray well with cooking spray.
- Lay the Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in the center of the foil and line the potatoes along each side.
- Carefully fold up the foil on each side and create a packet.
- Place the packet seam side up on the grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill and very carefully open (the steam will be hot! I use tongs) and check to make sure your pork has reached a 160 degrees F internal temp.
- Garnish with additional herbs and parmesan if desired.
Please note if your pork loin is larger than one pound your cooking time will increase.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g
Other Easy Recipes
Looking for a low carb version? Switch the potatoes in this recipe for green beans! While this recipe isn’t keto I have a ton that are! If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!