This easy Grilled Herb Crusted Potatoes and Pork Tenderloin Foil Packet is an effortless Summer meal perfect for busy weeknights!
There is nothing that screams summer quite like a good grilled dinner, right? I love it! About a month ago Mr. Maebell changed jobs and now works a more forgiving schedule. It has been great for us! It is so nice to have more family time! My favorite thing has been that he is home every night for dinner.
We’ve recently discovered that several varieties of Smithfield® Marinated Pork are gluten free and it has been our go to for a hearty grilled dinner that is ready quickly. These easy dinner options can be found right at your local Food Lion and there are tons of different flavors to try! Our favorite has been the Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin flavor because it has a rich flavor that is perfect on the grill! We pair it with our favorite Herb Crusted Grilled Potatoes and you have an easy dinner that is ready in about 30 minutes! Now that is real flavor real fast!
Here is how we make it!
We start with simple, wholesome ingredients. Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, small red potatoes, garlic, parmesan, fresh sage and rosemary along with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
We chop our potatoes into eighths and add them to a mixing bowl. Toss the potatoes in olive oil until they are evenly coated. Then we add our parmesan, herbs, salt and pepper.
Grab a large section of foil and spray it with cooking spray. Lay your Smithfield® Marinated Pork Tenderloin in the center and place your potatoes along both sides. Then wrap your packet up tightly so all those flavors cook together on the grill!
In just 30 minutes you have tender juicy pork and and, flavorful potatoes! This is a simple and delicious meal your whole family will love with hardly any clean up at all!
- 1 (1 pound) Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 4 cups chopped little red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chopped potatoes with the olive oil, herbs, parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined and completely covered.
- Grab a large section of aluminum foil and spray well with cooking spray.
- Lay the Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in the center of the foil and line the potatoes along each side.
- Carefully fold up the foil on each side and create a packet.
- Place the packet seam side up on the grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill and very carefully open (the steam will be hot! I use tongs) and check to make sure your pork has reached a 160 degree internal temp.
- Garnish with additional herbs and parmesan if desired.
- **Please note if your pork loin is larger than one pound your cooking time will increase.
Look for Smithfield® Marinated Pork at your local Food Lion store!
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.