These easy Keto Pizza Bites are loaded with Italian sausage and mozzarella! Perfect for keto meal prep and under 1 net carb per bite!
This may just be my favorite keto recipe yet! These super easy keto pizza bites are gluten-free, low-carb, perfect for meal prep, and so easy to make! While there are other ways to get your pizza fix on keto, like these super delicious keto pizza rolls, sometimes you need something that can be made really quickly with few ingredients!
This recipe is a loose variation of my popular Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, so if you have tried it you are sure to love this one. It has basic ingredients like Italian sausage, mozzarella, eggs and coconut flour.
The complete nutritional information is listed below the recipe card, but this recipe made 30 bites using my small cookie dough scoop, which makes these come in at under 1 net carb per bite! These also reheat really well so they are great for keto meal prep. Just serve with low-carb marinara and you have a great low-carb lunch or dinner!
If you are new to keto, you can checkout all of my low-carb, keto recipes here!
Keto Pizza Bites Ingredients
These keto crustless pizza bites are made with just a handful of real ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need to make this simple keto meal:
- Italian sausage
- Cream cheese
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- Shredded mozzarella
How to Make Keto Pizza Bites
Here are the basic steps to make this low-carb pizza bites recipe:
- Add cream cheese and cooked sausage to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Chill for 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake at 350ºF until golden brown.
Do I Have to Use Coconut Flour?
Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour, but the keto-friendly pizza bites will not be as light and fluffy.
Can I Freeze Keto Pizza Bites?
Yes! These keto crustless pizza bites freeze beautifully. I reheat mine in 20-second increments in the microwave!
Tips for the Best Keto Pizza Bites
- If you’d rather not use Italian sausage, you can replace it with 1 1/2 cups of chopped pepperoni. Just note that you can’t simply omit the sausage, as I don’t think the pizza bites would work well without anything as a replacement.
- I have used this as a base recipe for “supreme pizza” bites and have included bell pepper, black olives, and mushrooms. If you try something similar, make sure your veggies are patted dry so they don’t add too much moisture and you are all set!
- I dunk these keto-friendly pizza bites into Rao’s Low-Carb Marinara (not sponsored, just love it!).
More Keto Dinner Ideas:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Keto Pizza Rolls
- Keto Ham and Cheese Bites
- Keto Sausage Balls
- One Pan Cabbage Casserole
- Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Taco Zoodle Casserole
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
- Italian sausage: If you'd rather not use Italian sausage, you can replace it with 1 1/2 cups of chopped pepperoni. Just note that you can't simply omit the sausage, as I don't think the pizza bites would work well without anything as a replacement.
- Coconut flour: Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour, but the bites wil not be as light and fluffy.
- Extra mix-ins: I have used this as a base recipe for "supreme pizza" bites and have included bell pepper, black olives, and mushrooms. If you try something similar, make sure your veggies are patted dry so they don't add to much moisture and you are all set!
- Marinara sauce: I dunk these keto-friendly pizza bites into Rao's Low-Carb Marinara (not sponsored, just love it!).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 bites Serving Size: Nutrition per one bite
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 7gCarbohydrates: 1.3gFiber: 0.5gProtein: 3.9g