These Easy Keto Pizza Bites are loaded with Italian sausage and mozzarella! Perfect for keto meal prep and under 1 net carb per bite!
This may just be my favorite keto recipe yet! These super easy keto pizza bites are gluten free, low carb, perfect for meal prep and so easy to make! While there are other ways to get your pizza fix on keto, like these super delicious keto pizza rolls, sometimes you need something that can be made really quickly with few ingredients! This recipe is a loose variation of my popular Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, so if you have tried it you are sure to love this one. It has basic ingredients like Italian sausage, mozzarella, eggs and coconut flour.
The complete nutritional information is listed below the recipe card, but this recipe made 30 bites using my small cookie dough scoop, which makes these come in at under 1 net carb per bite! These also reheat really well so they are great for keto meal prep. Just serve with low carb marinara and you have a great low carb lunch or dinner! If you are new to keto you can checkout all of my low carb, keto approved recipes here!
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
Nutrition and Net Carbs
Other Easy Keto Recipes