These Easy Keto Pizza Bites are loaded with Italian sausage and mozzarella! Perfect for keto meal prep and under 1 net carb per bite!
This may just be my favorite keto recipe yet! These super easy keto pizza bites are gluten free, low carb, perfect for meal prep and so easy to make! While there are other ways to get your pizza fix on keto, like these super delicious keto pizza rolls, sometimes you need something that can be made really quickly with few ingredients! This recipe is a loose variation of my popular Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, so if you have tried it you are sure to love this one. It has basic ingredients like Italian sausage, mozzarella, eggs and coconut flour.
The complete nutritional information is listed below the recipe card, but this recipe made 30 bites using my small cookie dough scoop, which makes these come in at under 1 net carb per bite! These also reheat really well so they are great for keto meal prep. Just serve with low carb marinara and you have a great low carb lunch or dinner! If you are new to keto you can checkout all of my low carb, keto approved recipes here!
Other Great Keto Recipes:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Keto Ham and Cheese Bites
- Keto Lemon Chia Seed Pudding
- Keto Sausage Balls
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour, but the bites wil not be as light and fluffy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 bites Serving Size: Nutrition per one bite
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82 Total Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 1.3g Fiber: 0.5g Protein: 3.9g
Nutrition and Net Carbs
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! I also love this Keto Lemon Chia Seed Pudding, the blueberry lemon version is my favorite! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!