Enjoy a crispy, cheesy chaffle covered with savory keto chili for about three net carbs! These Keto Chili Cheese Chaffles are quick, easy and so satisfying!
Friends, I am bringing you the ultimate keto comfort food today! Two reader favorites are these amazing keto chaffles, and my keto chili. On their own these recipes are super easy and so delicious, but put them together and you have a real masterpiece!
This is a great reason to make a double batch of my keto chili! These Chili Cheese Chaffles make an excellent quick dinner, or an easy lunch. You can also use it to make these Keto Chili Cheese Dogs for an extra special treat!
What is a Chaffle?
A chaffle is a cheese based waffle that has quickly become a staple in most keto diets. Not only are they delicious, they are really easy to make and require minimal ingredients. You can make them a variety of flavors, these are some of my favorites:
How do you make a Keto Chaffle?
In a medium-sized bowl, beat your eggs and then fold in your almond flour, baking powder, cheese, bacon, and green onions. While you’re doing this, allow your waffle maker to preheat.
When ready, fill the waffle iron about 2/3rds full as the batter will expand as it cooks. Close the waffle iron and allow it to cook until there is no more steam coming from the sides (usually takes about 3 minutes for mine).
Can you make a Chaffle in any waffle maker?
Yes. You can make a chaffle in any nonstick waffle maker. However, waffle makers can come in all different shapes and sizes. In order for clarity in regards to net carbs I use this waffle maker for my chaffles. It is a great size to make sandwiches, so keep these handy for breakfast or lunch recipes!
How do I make Keto Chili Cheese Chaffles?
Simply follow the instructions for the chaffles and the keto chili. When ready to serve, top the hot, crispy chaffle with warm keto chili, shredded cheese, green onions and sour cream if desired.
How do I make Keto Chili?
Things to Make with Keto Chili
Other Easy Keto Recipes
Bacon Cheddar Chaffles
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 1/4 cup Maebells Keto Chili
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar for topping
To make the Keto Chaffles
- Preheat the waffle iron. Beat eggs in a medium sized bowl, then fold in all remaining ingredients.
- Fill waffle iron 2/3rds full with batter, then close and allow to cook until there is no more steam coming from the sides of the maker (about 3 minutes for me). Remove waffle and continue with remaining batter until all are cooked.
To Make Keto Chili Cheese Chaffles
- Top one warm chaffle with a heaping 1/4 cup of Keto Chili (recipe linked) and 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar.
Nutrition calculated below per chili cheese chaffle.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Chili Cheese Chaffle Serving Size: Nutrition calculated per Chili Cheese Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 18gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 536mgCarbohydrates: 4.3gNet Carbohydrates: 3.6gFiber: 0.7gSugar: 1.8gProtein: 16.6g