Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies are packed with rich, fudgy chocolate and swirled with a rich peanut butter cheesecake layer! All low carb and keto approved!
One of the most popular non keto recipes on my site is my Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies, and for good reason, they are amazingly decadent and super easy to make! Since I have been following a keto diet I knew I wanted to recreate those flavors in a low carb, sugar free version. These do not disappoint! They are perfect to make ahead of time for a holiday or social event because they keep well and can be wrapped individually if you need to.
This recipe has an almond flour base flavored with melted butter, cocoa powder, vanilla and swerve for sweetner. The cheesecake swirl is sweet and full of peanut butter flavor. They are the best way to satisfy your sweet tooth without loading up on sugar and carbs. You can easily swap out peanut butter for almond butter if you prefer. If you would like a regular version these easy Keto Cheesecake Brownies are just the ticket! You can also see step by step photos and tips on how to get the perfect swirl!
- For the brownies:
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Swerve granulated sugar substitute. (Erythritol only, no substitutions)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon swerve sweetener (confectioners best here instead of granulated, but granulated will work if it is all you have)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted butter, Swerve sugar substitute, and cocoa powder until completely combined.
- Mix in the eggs, stir well.
- Add the almond flour and salt, stir well.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Spread the brownie mixture to all four corners of your baking pan, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add the cream cheese, swerve sugar substitute, peanut butter, heavy cream and vanilla extract and blend for 15 seconds, scrape down the edges and blend again.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture in lumps onto the brownie batter, and swirl.
- Both the brownie and the cheesecake layer are quite thick, they will probably not create beautiful "swirls" but the thickness does create really great layers of sweet cheesecake and fudgy brownie.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and slice, store in the refrigerator.
More Keto Recipes