Fudgy Keto Cheesecake Brownies with a thick cheesecake swirl! An easy Keto dessert!
One of the most popular recipes on this site is my favorite Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies, and for good reason! They are delicious! Since I’ve been trying the Keto diet I wanted to come up with something similar, but way fewer carbs.
These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are fudgy, rich brownies with a sweet, thick cheesecake swirl. They are just what you need when you want a low carb dessert!
How do you make Keto Cheesecake Brownies?
For these brownies you will make a nice fudgy brownie batter, it will be quite thick so when you scrape it into your baking pan make sure you spread it evenly all the way to the corners.
The cheesecake filling is also thick, so creating a really pretty swirl effect is difficult, just swirl the mixture the best you can but be careful not to over mix it so you do have those nice big cheesecake layers. See the photos below for step by step photos.
How many net carbs are in Keto Brownies?
These brownies are made in an 8×8 square pan. If cut into 9 equal squares they come to 2.4 net carbs. I actually prefer to cut them even smaller, into 18 little rectangles making them 1.2 net carbs per slice.
Sometimes my sweet tooth hits me a little harder so I like cutting them smaller because if I come back for seconds, I still didn’t do too much damage! Serve these with some nice cold almond milk or with a warm cup of coffee for an afternoon pick me up!
What are some easy keto desserts?
- The Best Keto Lemon Bars (so refreshing!)
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake (3 net carbs!)
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars (2.4 net carbs each)
- Three ingredient Keto Fudge (2 net carbs each)
- For the brownies:
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Swerve granulated sugar substitute. (Erythritol only, no substitutions)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon swerve sweetener (confectioners best here instead of granulated, but granulated will work if it is all you have)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted butter, Swerve sugar substitute, and cocoa powder until completely combined.
- Mix in the eggs, stir well.
- Add the almond flour and salt, stir well.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Spread the brownie mixture to all four corners of your baking pan, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add the cream cheese, swerve sugar substitute, heavy cream and vanilla extract and blend for 15 seconds, scrape down the edges and blend again.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture in lumps onto the brownie batter, and swirl.
- Both the brownie and the cheesecake layer are quite thick, they will probably not create beautiful "swirls" but the thickness does create really great layers of sweet cheesecake and fudgy brownie.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownies are set
- Allow to cool and slice, store in the refrigerator.
Some readers reported longer cooking times. I have made this many times and always remove from the oven around the 25-30 minute mark and my oven themometor is a true 350 degrees. Cooking times may vary on the thickness of your brownies, cheesecake swirl, color of your pan or if you are using convection or not.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 20.7gCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1.6g
Nutritional information is an estimate.