Ultra creamy, three ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fudge that is only 2 net carbs per slice!
My favorite Keto Peanut Butter Fudge has only three ingredients and takes just a few minutes to make. This ultra creamy fudge has a caramel base that adds a rich flavor you will love! Once you make the keto caramel just stir in peanut butter, freeze and top with a little sea salt for a decadent keto treat!
What makes this keto fudge?
The ultra low carb count makes this fudge a great keto snack. This could also be called a keto fat bomb. A ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet. When on keto your primary energy source is fat, so people often add fat bombs to their diet to meet their quota or add a little boost. Fat bombs can be sweet or savory they must be low in carbs and high in fat.
How do I store keto fudge?
After slicing I find these store best in an air tight container in the freezer. Simply set them out one at a time for a few minutes to allow them to thaw. When thawed just a bit they melt in your mouth!
Can I make substitutions?
This recipe has three ingredients, butter, swerve brown sugar sweetener and peanut butter. You will find this recipe has the best flavor and results with butter and the brown sugar swerve. If you swap those for granular Swerve it will lack the same rich caramel flavor that the brown sugar version provides.
However it will still be sweet and delicious, just not quite the same. You definitely can switch the peanut butter for a different nut butter, just make sure it is a low carb/no sugar added version to keep your carbs at bay.
What are some other keto desserts?
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Keto Fruit Pizza
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar swerve sweetener
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat a medium size sauce pan over medium heat melt butter and add brown sugar, stir continiously until sugar disolves and it begins to simmer and a thick brown caramel begins to form. This usually takes 6-8 minutes for me. (see video below)
- When the sauce is thickened and looks like caramel remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract (if using) until melted.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and carefully pour the fudge into the pan.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Peel the wax paper away from the fudge and slice. I slice the loaf into three long skinny rows, then slice the long rows into 7 chunk size pieces.
- Top with sea salt as desired.
- Store in freezer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 21 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 10.7gCholesterol: 11.6mgSodium: 52.9mgCarbohydrates: 2.7gNet Carbohydrates: 2.2gFiber: 0.5gSugar: 1.3gProtein: 2.8g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!