These Keto Pumpkin Muffins are packed with pumpkin spice flavor and topped with a pecan crumble topping! At just 5 net carbs this is a low carb treat you will enjoy all fall long!
Mr. Maebell and I have always had a bit of a tradition. Fall is our favorite season and on the first cool, crisp weekend we make pumpkin muffins for breakfast and then start a big pot of chili to simmer all day. We usually open the windows and embrace the change in seasons. Although it is still close to 90 degrees here I have been working on a great low carb pumpkin muffin for a few weeks and I believe I’ve finally nailed it. I hope you enjoy this low carb, keto friendly Pumpkin Muffin as much as we do!
How do you make Keto Pumpkin Muffins?
These pumpkin spiced muffins are made with an almond flour base and packed with pumpkin spice. They are moist and have just the texture you would expect! But the very best part is the cinnamon pecan crumble on top! The crumble uses butter, almond flour, cinnamon, pecans and brown sugar swerve. This adds a touch of crunch and the perfect amount of sweetness. This is a great afternoon pick me up when those hunger pains start calling or perfect for breakfast with a warm cup of coffee.
How many carbs are in Keto Pumpkin Muffins?
Hold on to your hats my friends, you won’t believe how low in carbs these amazing muffins are. These Keto Pumpkin Muffins come in at just 5 net carbs each, and that includes the crumble topping! The total number of carbs based on my nutrition calculator is 7.4 grams with 2.4 grams of fiber. For comparison, the Pumpkin Muffin from Starbucks has 52 net carbs each. This is a huge difference from traditional baked goods!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- * 2 cups almond flour
- * 1/2 cup Brown Sugar Swerve Sweetener
- * 2 tbsp coconut flour
- * 1 tbsp baking powder
- * 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 1 cup pumpkin
- * 4 large eggs
- * 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pecan Crumb Topping
- * 1/3 cup almond flour
- * 1/4 cup Brown Sugar Swerve
- * 2 tbsp coconut flour
- * 3 tablespoons crushed pecans
- * 1 tsp cinnamon
- * 3 tablespoons butter cold
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the pumpkin muffin ingredients until well combined.
- Spray a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture into the muffin tin until 3/4 full, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the pecan crumb topping and mash with a fork until the butter is incorporated and it resembeles course crumbs.
- Sprinkle the topping on the muffins.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 10gCarbohydrates: 7.4gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2.4gProtein: 6.2g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!