These Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are the perfect low carb dessert! Each cookie is packed with sweet white chocolate chips and salty macadamia nuts, for about 3 net carbs each!
You guys have been loving my Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies! Since I shared these delicious cookies back in the spring, I see someone post a photo of them nearly every single day on Pinterest! I love that you are enjoying these as much as I do!
While I do love a good chocolate chip cookie, my favorite is a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. I love the sweet vanilla undertones, paired with salty macadamia nuts and rich white chocolate. It is an unbeatable combo!
Ingredients in Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
The ingredients list for these keto white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies is short and sweet:
- Almond Flour
- Baking Soda
- Salted Butter
- Golden Monkfruit
- Vanilla extract
- Lily’s White Chocolate Chips
- Macadamia Nuts
- Optional: Maple extract, sea salt
Do I Have to Use Almond Flour?
Yes, for this recipe you must use almond flour, you cannot substitute coconut flour in its place. If you prefer coconut flour, I suggest these Keto Dark Chocolate Cookies. They require only coconut flour and are just three net carbs for a large cookie.
How to Make Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener (keto brown sugar sub) along with vanilla and maple extract in a stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low speed.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture.
- Lastly, mix in Lily’s White Chocolate Chips and Macadamia nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a 1 inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto the baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. Top with sea salt, if you desire.
How to Tell When Keto Cookies Are Done
For soft, chewy white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, you must remove the cookies from the oven BEFORE they are completely cooked through. This is why the instructions say to remove when “lightly set”. The cookie should appear slightly doughy in the center.
After removing from the oven, the cookie pan is still warm enough to finish cooking the cookie. When the cookie has cooled for 15 minutes, remove from the pan and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Do I Have to Chill Cookie Dough?
Yes! Absolutely! The success of these cookies depends on the butter being very cold when it goes into the oven. If the butter is cold, the cookie dough is correctly formed and will create perfect, soft, chewy cookies. If the butter is soft, it will spread very thin as it bakes. This will result in very flat, crisp cookies.
How Many Carbs Are in These Cookies?
This recipe makes 26 cookies. Each has 3.4 net carbs and is loaded with flavor!
Tips for the Best White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- I prefer to bake these white macadamia nut cookies on a silicone baking sheet as it helps to prevent over baking on the bottom, and they ensure the cookies bake evenly. If you do not wish to use a silicone baking sheet, lightly spray your pan with cooking spray.
- The xantham gum in this recipe is totally optional. It just helps the cookie dough stick together better and makes it easier to form the cookies.
- For an extra boost of flavor, add some maple extract to the cookie dough.
More Keto Cookie Recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Almond Butter Cookies
- Keto Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Keto No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Classic Keto No-Bake Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 drops maple extract (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lily's Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using) and set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener, vanilla and maple extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lily's White Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1-inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. Top with sea salt if you desire.
- Allow cookies to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Xanthan Gum helps the cookies hold together and form better. It is 100% optional.
Do not skip chilling the dough! This is a very important step!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 26 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 8.3gCholesterol: 16.5mgSodium: 7.5mgCarbohydrates: 5.1gNet Carbohydrates: 3.4gFiber: 1.7gSugar: 0.8gProtein: 1.3g