Try these easy One Pan Crispy Pork Chops and Ranch Roasted Veggies for an easy Fall meal ready in just 30 minutes!
Hellllllo Fall! From here on out it is all about comfort foods! Easy comfort foods at that! This is a dish that I had floating around in my head for a while before I attempted it. I loved the idea of creating a full, hearty meal right on one pan. I didn’t think it would be as simple as placing some pork chops and vegetables on a pan. It needed to be crispy, crunchy pork chops baked until they are perfectly tender. And the vegetables needed to be roasted to perfection and packed with flavor!
For this recipe I used baby carrots, brussels sprouts, small potatoes tossed in tangy Ranch dressing. I love using a good variety of veggies to make this a really well balanced meal. For the pork chops I used Smithfield All Natural Fresh Boneless Pork Chops from Walmart. We are big fans of Smithfield products in our home because Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is naturally tender and juicy without added steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients. It is also proudly raised in the USA by Smithfield farm families.
This dish is versatile enough for easy weeknight cooking as well as weekend entertaining. You can easily make this for a larger crowd by popping an extra sheet pan or two in the oven. This is perfect for Fall get togethers because you can feed a ton of people with hardly an major prep or clean up!
Smithfield and Walmart have partnered together for an amazing mission called ‘Compassion for Community’ through this campaign they are looking for local heroes who deserves recognition. With over $9,000 in prizing don’t miss your chance to nominate someone in your community who deserves recognition for embracing compassion, care and commitment. This can be anyone special in your life that has made an impact and deserves a special thank you. For me, it would be my 6th grade math teacher Ms. Barrow. Her love and support has meant more to me than I could ever articulate. You can nominate someone who embraces compassion, care and commitment in your community by entering the #SmithfieldCares Sweepstakes!
If you are looking for a hearty, wholesome dinner full of flavor this is for you! And right now you can save $1.00 on any Smithfield All Natural Pork variety (while supplies last)
- 1 pound Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups sliced brussels sprouts
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning (1 tablespoon reserved for the breading)
- 1 cup of gluten free bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the potatoes, brussels sprouts and carrots in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and the ranch dressing seasoning (reserve 1 tablespoon for the pork chops)
- Stir well until veggies are completely coated, set aside.
- Crack the egg white into a shallow bowl and beat lightly.
- In a second shallow bowl combine the breadcrumbs and the remaining tablespoon of ranch dressing, stir.
- Dip the pork chops into the egg white and dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the pork chops and vegetables on the sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Be sure to check the dish at the 15 minute mark and flip any vegetables that might be too brown on one side.
If you love your pork medium rare, you should cook it to an internal temperature of 145 degrees (followed by a three-minute rest). If you like your pork a little more done, you can cook them to an internal temperature of 160 degrees. You can find an entire line of Smithfield All Natural Pork at your local Walmart!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SmithfieldCares #CollectiveBias