Buffalo Chicken Tenders make a quick, easy, satisfying dinner! You would never guess it is gluten free!
We are pretty good about having a variety of dinners, I would guess that we don’t repeat the same recipe more than twice a month, even that is pretty rare. However, while we may not repeat the exact same recipe there is one flavor combo we have basically every single week, without fail.
Buffalo Chicken. It is our absolute favorite.
It all started with a buffalo chicken dip I made a couple years ago, then the obsession spiraled out of control. We pretty much added buffalo sauce to anything, nachos, tacos, shrimp, pizza, baked potatoes, roasted potatoes, and of course chicken…in absolutely any shape or form.
This used to be my go to chicken tender recipe, but of course now it gets dunked in a healthy dose of buffalo sauce first. If you aren’t a fan of the tangy delicious buffalo sauce just leave off the last step.
Mr. Maebell loves these by itself, but I really like to use this in a salad. Throw some sliced chicken tenders in that tangy buffalo sauce on some crisp greens, sliced avocado, crispy bacon, and some bleu cheese dressing and you have a meal fit for a queen.
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of Frank's Original Buffalo Sauce (or enough to dunk your chicken tenders in)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with aluminum foil
- Cut chicken breast into strips, set aside
- Mix flour, and spices together until well combined in a large zip lock bag
- In a separate bowl or dish combine egg and milk. Dip chicken tenders into egg mixture then drop into bag with flour and shake lightly until it is well coated.
- I repeat this step so each chicken tender is extra coated in the breading, however you definitely don't have to. I just like the tenders extra crispy.
- Once each tender is coated well, lay on cooking sheet and brush with the melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- Remove chicken, dunk into buffalo sauce and put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
Other Easy Recipes