These Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Bites will be a new keto-friendly favorite! Cheesy almond flour bites are packed with spicy Buffalo Chicken for the perfect snack under 1 net carb!
Buffalo chicken is obviously something we LOVE around here. I’m always looking for a new way to use a flavor we love, and that’s how these awesome bites were created!
These are a great game day snack or something to munch on during a movie night. Whether you heat them up with hot sauce or cool them down with blue cheese dip, they’re going to be someone’s favorite!
These are super convenient grab-and-go snacks that are easy to hold and reheat. They are PERFECT to carry for lunch because they’re not messy, they’re tasty at room temperature or microwaved, and they’re the type of lunch kids will love!
On top of all these benefits, they’re even easy to meal prep. You can store them in the freezer so you always have an easy, delicious dinner to fall back on! It’s basically giving a gift to yourself when you look at it that way!
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Cooked chicken: shredded, grilled, or rotisserie chicken work well. This is a great way to use up leftovers!
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese: I use sharp cheddar for the best flavor
- Cream Cheese: softened cream cheese
- Eggs: large eggs
- Green Onions: chopped fresh green onions
- Buffalo Sauce: this is naturally low carb, so a store bought buffalo sauce works.
- Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
How do you make Keto Chicken Bites?
This recipe is so simple. You can use a stand mixer to make it even easier, but you can also mix this with just a bowl and spoon.
First mix the shredded chicken and softened cream cheese, then combine the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well incorporated. Chill the mixture, then spoon onto a pan and bake! Easy peasy!
Can I Freeze These Keto Bites?
Yes! I freeze these all the time. Let them cool to room temperature, then freeze on a baking sheet so that they don’t clump together. Once hard, seal inside a freeze bag. To reheat, microwave in 30-second intervals.
What should I serve with Keto Chicken Bites?
The first thing you might want with these is a great dipping sauce! This Avocado Bacon Dip is great to mellow out any possible spiciness for those who are sensitive to it. This Jalapeno Ranch would help amp up that flavor for those who love it!
You could serve these tasty bites a few other appetizers for a fun dinner! Keto Zucchini Fries, Roasted Garlic Eggplant Rolls, and Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers would be perfect for a game night spread!
For a more formal dinner with sides, maybe pair these with Cheesy Roasted Asparagus or this Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole! You could also pair with a nice salad (like this Asparagus Avocado Tomato Salad) or soup (maybe Keto White Chicken Chili)!
Tips for Making Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Use brick-style cream cheese for this recipe. Full-fat or light will both work, but it must be brick-style.
- If you don’t follow a keto diet, you can likely use regular all-purpose flour to make this recipe. However, we have a gluten allergy in our household, so I’ve never tried this myself.
- Store the bites in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- If you want them to be uniform in size and shape, cook them in a greased, silicone muffin pan.
Other Keto Bite Recipes
- Keto Ham and Cheese Bites: amazing for meal prep, great hot or cold!
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites: my go to keto breakfast.
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites: easy, cheesy and a perfect low carb snack.
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
- 1 1/2 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1-2 tablespoons buffalo sauce (depending on how spicy you like things)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cooked chicken and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Stir in the shredded cheese, eggs, green onions, buffalo sauce, almond flour and baking powder until a thick dough forms.
- Chill the dough 15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop to portion the bites out.
- Drop onto a silicone lined baking sheet and bake 15-18 min until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with additional buffalo sauce and low carb ranch dressing for dipping.
- You can use any variety of cooked chicken for this recipe. This is a great way to use up leftover shredded, grilled or rotisserie chicken.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: Nutrition Calculated Per Bite
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 5.8gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 0.8gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.2gProtein: 6.6g