This Garlic Parmesan Pasta is going to become a weeknight favorite! Gluten free pasta is covered in a creamy wine sauce and topped with cherry tomatoes and is ready in only 20 minutes!
Garlic Parmesan Pasta
This has become one of my favorite go to, quick and easy dinners. There is something so darn comforting about a nice creamy pasta dish that just can’t be beat. I would rather have that for dinner than nearly anything else! And they’re so easy! These One Pan Pastas make any night a breeze, and this pasta is no exception.
This Garlic Parmesan Pasta is everything you could ever want in a dinner! This indulgent gluten free dinner has a creamy wine sauce that is paired perfectly with cherry tomatoes! The best part? It only takes twenty minutes!
Ingredients in Tomato Pasta
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Garlic Parmesan Pasta. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Olive oil, minced garlic
- Cherry tomatoes, gluten free spaghetti
- Chicken broth, cooking wine
- Heavy cream, parmesan
- Oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt
How do you make this easy pasta?
You’ll love how easy this dinner comes together! First, heat a skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic and tomatoes. Cook for one minute while stirring. Remove your tomatoes and garlic from the pan and set aside. In the same pan, add the broth, wine and spices and bring to a boil. Break your noodles in half and set in the pan, stirring well. Cook for seven minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and add the cream, tomatoes, garlic and 3/4 cup parmesan. Cover and let simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan and enjoy!
Do I have to use Gluten Free Pasta?
You don’t! We are completely gluten free in our house, so we made this recipe with traditional Gluten Free Spaghetti. But if you are not practicing a gluten free diet, you can use whatever type of pasta you prefer.
What should I serve with this garlic parmesan pasta?
Pasta goes with everything! First things first, a delicious salad! This White Bean Salad with Bacon is one of my absolute favorites. Next, bread! This Gouda and Jalapeno Bread is to die for. This vegetarian dinner recipe is delicious on it’s own, but if you wanted to add some meat, try this Grilled Pork Tenderloin, One Pan Tuscan Chicken or Perfect Roast Chicken!
More one pan pasta recipes
More easy dinner recipes
- Honey Mustard Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
- Easy Chicken Piccata
- Cast Iron Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- Keto Taco Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 package Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Noodles
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic and tomatoes, cook for one minute. stirring frequently.
- Remove tomatoes and garlic from pan, set aside.
- And add the broth, wine, and spices to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and add to the pan, stirring well so they do not stick together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook noodles for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the cream, tomatoes, garlic, and 3/4 cup of the parmesan to the skillet, stir well.
- Cover and let simmer for 5-7 more minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 13.4gCholesterol: 28.8mgSodium: 1075mgCarbohydrates: 14.3gNet Carbohydrates: 12.6gFiber: 1.7gSugar: 3.2gProtein: 10.6g