These delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are perfect for a kid-friendly keto meal. Gluten-free, nut free, easy to meal prep, and under 1 net carb each!
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
These Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are going to become your next addiction! Ground beef and salty bacon are combined with cream cheese, coconut flour, garlic, cheese and eggs to make this amazing snack! I added pickle relish, tomato paste and mustard for a fun additional flavor, but that’s optional. These keto bites are cheesy, savory and so delicious! You can enjoy for under one net carb a serving!
These burger bites are perfect for keto meal prepping- they can be prepared in advance and enjoyed throughout the week, or frozen to enjoy later! This keto snack is also very much kid-approved! Serve for an after school snack, add to a lunch box or pack for a fun picnic! Your entire family will love these bites, and you will be a huge fan of how easy they are to prepare!
Ingredients in Bacon Bites
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our keto egg bites. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Ground beef, bacon, cream cheese
- Coconut flour, baking powder, minced garlic, eggs, cheddar cheese
- Tomato paste, pickle relish, mustard, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce
Can I use almond flour instead of coconut flour?
In this recipe, you can replace the coconut flour with the same amount of almond flour. This will result in denser, not-so-fluffy bites, but they still have a good taste.
How to make Cheeseburger Cups
This easy keto recipe is ready in only 3 simple steps!
- Combine your ground beef and cream cheese, then add the rest of your ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for 10 minutes and scoop onto a lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
Tips for the best keto bites
- Don’t skip the step of chilling the dough! Without this step, the egg bites are dry and overcooked!
- I wouldn’t omit the cream cheese. It keeps the bites together!
- If you don’t like the flavors of tomato, relish or mustard, feel free to leave these ingredients out
- You can use almond flour in this recipe, but the bites will be more dense and less fluffy
How to Store and Reheat these Burger Bites
To store, allow to cool and then transfer to a plastic bag or to a container with an airtight lid and keep in the fridge. To reheat, microwave in 30 second increments until warm enough for you. You can also warm in the oven or Air Fryer, but keep a close eye on them so they don’t overcook.
Is this good for keto meal prep?
This is a fantastic keto meal prep recipe! These bites can easily be made in advance and enjoyed throughout the week. They are easy to reheat and taste fresh even after freezing.
Can I freeze these keto snacks?
Yes, these freeze very well. To freeze, place your baking sheet in the freezer. Once your bites are frozen, transfer to a freezer bag. These bites will stay fresh in the freezer for up to four months. Lunch tip: Go ahead and portion out your cheeseburger bites into smaller bags so that you or the kids can pull out a single serving for easy lunch packing! Pull out the night before to ensure they are fully thawed by lunchtime.
What should I serve with Cheeseburger Cups?
These are great with an easy dinner! To go the “diner burger but keto” route, pair a few of these with a classic side dish like Cripsy Keto Fries, Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Tots, or Crispy Zucchini Chips while ending the night with a Keto Milkshake. For a “dive-bar” feel, pair with a Pickleback Cocktail, Keto Mozzarella Sticks, with 5 of these bites for just 8.1 net carbs.
For lunch, I like to stick with easy snack foods like cherry tomatoes, pickles, and cheese. An Easy Wedge Salad or these Bacon & Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sweet Peppers would be a great way to add some veggies. Adding Keto Jalapeno Poppers and this Air Fryer Cauliflower would make the perfect appetizer meal, too!
More Keto Cheeseburger Recipes
Going keto doesn’t mean you have to miss your favorite burger flavors! With the help of chaffles, you can enjoy a Bacon Cheeseburger or these super juicy Jalapeno Popper Burger! A Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadilla or Zucchini Boat are perfect for a kid-friendly keto meal. On a super chilly evening, you’ll love this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you love casseroles, you’ll love this Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet (or try this version with Zoodles or Cabbage for more vegetables.
More keto snacks
- Almond Flour Keto Sausage Balls
- Smoked Queso
- Crispy Zucchini Chips
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef and cream cheese (this helps ensure that every bite stays moist and doesn't crumble).
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Chill for at least 10 minutes. Warning: Skipping this step will cause the bites to be flat, overcooked, and dry!
- Using a small scoop, drop the bites onto a greased (or silicone) baking sheet, then cook 18-20 minutes.
I used the small scoop from this set and got 32 balls from this recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1 bite
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 76Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 39.3mgSodium: 98.8mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 0.7gFiber: 0.3gSugar: 0.3gProtein: 6.3g