This Bacon Jalapeño Gouda and Spinach Quiche is an easy hearty dish your family will love! Loaded with crispy bacon, fresh jalapeño, shredded gouda and chopped spinach this will become a fast favorite!
How do you feel about “brinner” you know, breakfast for dinner. In our household Brinner is a big deal. We usually do it once a week and we always look forward to it. It’s always a big debate, which do we want? A nice big stack of pancakes, savory waffles, biscuits and gravy or maybe a big breakfast casserole?
Lately, quiche has been our go to. One of the reasons I love quiche is because it is so versatile. You can easily use whatever veggies you have on hand and switch up the proteins for a new flavor. It is a great way to use up those odd and end leftovers you have. We have our favorite varieties, Ham and Asparagus, Sausage and Spinach and Bacon and White Cheddar but I wanted to kick it up a notch.
This quiche is loaded with crispy bacon, fresh jalapeño, shredded gouda and chopped spinach. This is the ultimate quiche! It is easy enough you can make it for a nice weekend breakfast but hearty enough it will easily double as a dinner! Pair this with our favorite hash browns and you have a major crowd pleaser on your hands!
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 1/2 cup spinach leaves, chopped and stems removed
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup shredded gouda
- salt and pepper to taste
- pie crust of your choice (if you use frozen you will need to add 5-10 minutes to the cooking time)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lightly spray a deep pie dish or a cast iron skillet.
- Carefully press the crust into the pan and up along the edges.
- Beat the eggs and ricotta together and set aside.
- Sprinkle the bacon, spinach leaves, jalapeños, and gouda over the pie crust.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg and ricotta mixture over the toppings.
- Bake for 25 minutes until set in the center.
Other Easy Recipes