A low carb, Keto Coffee Frappuccino just like Starbucks with less than 2 carbs!
You guys! I am loving this Keto Coffee Frappuccino, it is just like a Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino but without loads of carbs! I am generally a regular coffee drinker, but sometimes I get a craving for a delicious, creamy, sweet frappuccino. I have played around with this recipe and it is a perfect low carb frappuccino base recipe, meaning that you can add other flavorings such as cocoa powder, sugar free caramel sauce, mint or vanilla extract or more sweetener if you prefer yours more dessert-like. Personally, I like mine a bit stronger and to enjoy it with something sweet like my favorite Keto Cheesecake Brownies!
A 16 ounce blended coffee Frappuccino at Starbucks contains a whopping 50 grams of carbs. That one drink contains nearly 3 days worth of carbs on a keto diet! My 16 ounce Keto Coffee Frappuccino contains less than 2 carbs! It is crazy the difference that some simple ingredient swaps can make! This drink contains strongly brewed coffee, almond milk, cream, ice, Swerve sweetener (erythritol), and vanilla extract. I am not including MCT oil in the recipe because it is not necessary to create a great low carb drink, but if you want to increase your fat intake you can add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil to your drink before you blend.
- 2/3 cup strongly brewed coffee chilled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons swerve sweetener
- 1-2 tablespoons MCT oil (optional, not included in the nutritional info below)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- This is a great BASE recipe if you want to add other flavors such as sugar free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc.