Easy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms are loaded with spicy sausage and cheese for the perfect keto appetizer!
I love a good easy appetizer! On weekends we we like to skip regular dinner and opt for some good old snacks! Since I’ve been doing keto I’ve had to give up my beloved tortilla chips so I’ve been looking for easy, keto approved appetizers. These Keto Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms do not disappoint!
These mushrooms are naturally gluten free, low carb and only require a handful of ingredients. They can also be prepped ahead of time, making them perfect for a party! These stuffed mushrooms only have four simple ingredients. You only need sausage, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms, and you can easily double the recipe if you need to.
- 1/2 pound cooked sausage, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 16 ounces of small portabella mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cooked, drained sausage with the cream cheese and mozzarella, set aside.
- Wash mushrooms and remove the stems. I like to use a metal 1/2 teaspoon to hollow out a little more of the inside of the mushroom but that is optional.
- Stuff the mushroom with the sausage cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Other Keto Recipes