This easy Iced Mocha requires just five basic ingredients and a few minutes to make! Low carb, keto-friendly recipe options are included!
This homemade mocha recipe is the perfect way to get your caffeine fix when you are short on time! You can easily make a strong, chocolatey coffee drink in a matter of minutes with this quick and easy recipe! I have always loved a good iced coffee, and today I’m sharing one of my favorite go to recipes!
This simple Iced Mocha is the perfect for hot summer days, or just when you feel like treating yourself to something a little special! It is so easy to adjust based on your own preferences. For example you can make coffee ice cubes for an ultra strong coffee, add in caramel sauce or a bit of vanilla! The possibilities are endless!
Iced Mocha Ingredients
As always, you will find the complete recipe below. This is a quick overview of the ingredients you will need:
- Coffee: you can use strongly brewed coffee and allow it to cool, but I use this cold brew method to make a large batch, perfect for daily iced coffees.
- Chocolate Syrup: I use sugar free for a low carb option.
- Simple Syrup: I use sugar free for a low carb option.
- Half and half, heavy cream, milk or almond milk
How to make a Keto Iced Mocha
This is an excellent base recipe. Everyone has their own personal preferences when it comes to coffee. You may like it sweeter, stronger or with more milk than I do. Simple do a quick taste test and adjust the ingredients based on your liking.
- Combine the coffee, chocolate syrup, simple syrup, half and half and stir, shake or blend until completely combined.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Tips for the Best Iced Coffee
- Brewed coffee does work in this recipe, however cold brew coffee often has a smoother, less acidic taste that is perfect for sweet iced coffees. I would recommend following this tutorial.
- Use good quality, bold coffee.
- For extra strong iced coffee you can always freeze coffee cubes so as it melts the drink gets stronger, not less diluted.
Can I make this into a Frappuccino?
Good news! I’ve already perfected the BEST Mocha Frappuccino! Simply follow this recipe for the best sweet, creamy Frappuccino. It also happens to be low carb and keto-friendly!
Other Coffee Recipes
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 3/4 cup half and half, milk or almond milk if low carb
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (sugar free if low carb)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (sugar free if low carb
- Ice cubes
- Combine the coffee, milk, chocolate syrup and simple syrup. Stir, shake or blend until smooth.
- Divide ice among two glasses, pour the coffee over ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional chocolate syrup if desired.
Adjust the ingredients based on your personal preferences.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: Nutrition calculated with sugar free keto options
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 2.2gSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 5.2gNet Carbohydrates: 4.2gFiber: 0.8g