You won’t believe how delicious this low carb Keto Mocha Frappuccino is! At just 3.7 net carbs this keto Starbucks knockoff will be a new favorite!
This is one of my favorite keto recipes to date and it seriously couldn’t be easier. I shared a Keto Coffee Frappuccino earlier this summer and it has gone crazy on Pinterest. I think you guys were looking for low carb Starbucks knock offs just as much as I was! Luckily, I’ve got a great Keto Mocha Frappuccino that you will love!
How many carbs does a Keto Mocha Frappuccino have?
Hold on to your hats, you aren’t going to believe the difference. According to their website a grande Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is a whopping 65 grams of carbs. This version, which I think has just as much flavor has under FOUR NET CARBS! 3.7 net carbs to be exact! Now, just like any coffee drink I’ve tried to give you a good base recipe. Medium coffee flavor and medium sweetness. Personally, I like mine to have a stronger coffee flavor so I like to use coffee ice cubes. You may like yours sweeter, if so just add a bit more sweetener. This recipe calls for swerve sweetener which has no effect on blood sugar and zero net carbs so you can add a little more without the guilt. This is such an easy recipe to customize based on your personal preference. The only thing to be mindful of is that cocoa powder does have carbs, so if you increase that amount you’ll need to take it into account.
A keto breakfast under 7 net carbs
If you guys are like me you might like an example of what a keto meal looks like. So here are some ideas of what a keto breakfast under 7 net carbs might be:
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino and three Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites = just under 7 net carbs
- Keto Coffee Frappuccino, two Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls and one hard boiled egg = roughly 6 net carbs
- Four Keto Almond Flour Sausage Balls and two scrambled eggs and an 8 ounce glass of unsweetened almond milk = roughly 5 net carbs
- Steak and Eggs and black coffee = roughly 2 net carbs
- Two BLT Lettuce Wraps and an Almond Butter Frappuccino = 7 net carbs
- Two Keto Cinnamon Rolls (seriously!!!) two slices of bacon and one egg over easy = under 5 net carbs
I hope that is as helpful for you as it is for me! I find it really hard to visualize such small carb amounts because we are so used to seeing breakfast options being high in carbs like cereals and pastries. However, you can definitely have a filling keto breakfast under 7 net carbs if you choose your carbs wisely!
- 2/3 cup strongly brewed coffee chilled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons swerve sweetener
- 1-2 tablespoons MCT oil (optional, not included in the nutritional info below)
- Almond milk Redi Whip is low in carbs and can be used (this would increase the net carbs by 1-2 depending on how much you use.)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- This is a great BASE recipe if you want to add other flavors such as sugar free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc.
This Keto Coffee Frappuccino is a perfect Starbucks copycat and has less than 2 net carbs!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 23.3gCarbohydrates: 6.7gFiber: 3g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!