This is the best No Bake Cheesecake! Enjoy this low carb, keto-friendly vanilla cheesecake with your favorite toppings! Each slice of sugar free cheesecake has less than 3 net carbs each!
No Bake Cheesecake
Summer is upon us, so that means we need to find ways to cure our sweet tooth without warming up the house! This keto No Bake Cheesecake is the perfect solution! A beautifully buttery crust is topped with a blend of sweet cream cheese, fluffy whipping cream, and vanilla extract to make the perfect low carb cheesecake! And you don’t even have to turn on your oven!
I love this keto cheesecake recipe because it is so easy to make and the flavors all compliment each other perfectly. You can’t go wrong with this recipe! This kid-friendly dessert will please everyone, down to your pickiest eaters. You’ll be asked to make this low carb cheesecake again and again!
This sugar free cheesecake is the perfect addition to any barbecue, birthday party, poolside celebration or lake day! The flavor is so creamy and smooth, no one will believe you that it’s keto! This cheesecake is also gluten free and low carb! If you can’t get enough keto cheesecake, try these Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars, Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars or Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars!
Keto Cheesecake Ingredients
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our low carb cheesecake. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- For the pie crust: Highkey Chocolate Chip Cookies, Crushed Pecans, Melted Butter
- For the cheesecake: Heavy cream, Cream cheese, Sour cream,Confectioners monkfruit, Lemon juice, and vanilla extract
How do you make this no bake cheesecake recipe?
- Make the crust: Add the cookies, pecans and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until it resembled a graham cracker crust. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchement paper, pour the crust into the bottom of the pan and pack very tightly. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Whip the cream: In a large mixing bowl beat the heavy whipping cream with electric beaters until stiff peaks form (this will take 4-6 minutes). Set the bowl in the fridge.
- Make the filling: In a second mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, monkfruit, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the whipped cream to the first bowl and beat on low until the mixture is completely smooth. (Do not overbeat)
- Assemble: Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the cheesecake filling evenly into the pan. Chill the cheesecake overnight before serving.
What type of sugar should I use for this keto cheesecake?
I used confectioners monkfruit for this cheesecake, however traditional granular monkfruit will also work. Monkfruit is a great option for a keto diet because it is all natural, sugar free and doesn’t contain any sucrose or glucose. It also has a zero glycemic index, meaning it won’t affect your blood sugar.
How to store No Bake Cheesecake
Store this keto cheesecake in the fridge in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid. This no bake cheesecake is best eaten within 3 days.
Can I freeze No Bake Cheesecake?
You can also freeze this cheesecake! I suggest slicing the cheesecake, then wrap well with foil and store in a freezer bag. If you pre-slice the cheesecake you can easily remove one slice at a time.
What should I serve with this keto no bake cheesecake?
One of my favorite toppings is this Sugar Free Strawberry Sauce. It’s the perfect accompaniment to any keto dessert! This Keto Caramel Sauce is seriously the BEST caramel sauce you’ll ever have! I use it in coffee, on brownies and on cheesecake bars! Keto Chocolate Ganache is also a deliciously indulgent topping while remaining sugar free!
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Butter Pecan Cheesecake (keto + low carb)
- Keto Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars (keto + low carb)
- Mini Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
No Bake Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Highkey Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (linked below)
- 1 cup roasted pecans, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 (8 ounce) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add the cookies, pecans and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until it resembled a graham cracker crust. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchement paper, pour the crust into the bottom of the pan and pack very tightly. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the heavy whipping cream with electric beaters until stiff peaks form (this will take 4-6 minutes). Set the bowl in the fridge.
- In a second mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, monkfruit, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the whipped cream to the first bowl and beat on low until the mixture is completely smooth. (Do not overbeat)
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the cheesecake filling evenly into the pan.
- Chill the cheesecake overnight before serving. Do not rush this! The cheesecake needs to sit at least 12 hours for the best results.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 33gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 214mgCarbohydrates: 8.8gNet Carbohydrates: 2.6gFiber: 2.1gSugar Alcohols: 4.1gProtein: 6.1g