These incredibly delicious Keto Pesto Chicken Ravioli contain just five basic ingredients and take only a few minutes to make! At under 2 net carbs per serving this is a quick and easy keto staple!
What ingredients do you need to make Keto Ravioli?
The best part of this recipe is how easily it comes together! As with my Keto Chicken Taquitos and original Keto Ravioli we use mozzarella cheese slices to create a shell that is stuffed with grilled chicken, spinach, cream cheese and pesto. The ingredients you will need are:
- Mozzarella slices
- Cooked chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Optional: Additional pesto or low carb marinara
Aside from the ingredients there is one thing that is very important to make this recipe successful. You must use a silicone baking sheet so the cheese does not stick. This is the same baking sheet I use for the Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos and Keto Jalapeno Popper Taquitos. I use this set from amazon, two come in a package and they are great for baking all sorts of things because nothing ever sticks.
How do you make Keto Pesto Chicken Ravioli?
Making Keto Ravioli is so easy! There are just two simple steps to follow. The first is making the ravioli shells and the second is stuffing them. Here are my best tips and tricks to make easy low carb ravioli:
Ravioli Cheese Shells(checkout the video to see exactly how to do it!)
As with the taquitos, we bake the sliced mozzarella cheese to form a shell. The difference here is that we slice the cheese diagonally so we can create a little ravioli. The second difference is that we do not cook the cheese quite as long. I remove my cheese from the oven when the edges have browned, but not when they are completely brown like I did with the taquitos.
This makes sense if you think about it, taquitos are modeled off a corn tortilla so you want them to be crunchy. Alternatively, ravioli is soft so the cooking time is going to be less.
Stuffing the Low Carb Ravioli
When you remove the cheese shells from the oven the edges should be slightly brown and the cheese will begin to have a bit of “hold” to it, meaning you can stuff it and then pull the top portion over to close the ravioli. The filling for this recipe is chicken, cream cheese, pesto, and spinach. Each ravioli contains about 1 tablespoon of the filling.
What are some easy keto recipes?
- Keto Chili Cheese Chips (one net carb and they taste like Chili Cheese Fritos!)
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars (under 4 net carbs)
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake (3 net carbs!)
- Easy Keto Pizza Bites (about one net carb each, great for meal prep)
- The BEST Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars (2.4 net carbs each!)
- Keto Taco Soup (a cheesy taco version of this chili)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap (about 4 net carbs)
- Keto Sesame Shrimp Skewers (2 net carbs per serving, yes really!)
- One Pan Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet (under 4 net carbs and everything you love about a cheeseburger)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, torn
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 8 slices Mozzarella Cheese (I use Sargento)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese slices diagonally so each square creates two triangles.
- Place the slices on the silicone baking sheet and bake 3-5 minutes until the edges are brown (watch the video)
- Combine the cooked chicken, cream cheese, spinach and pesto, set aside.
- Remove the cheese from the oven and place one tablespoon of the filling on one side of the baked cheese shells, carefully pull the other side over to create a ravioli pocket.
- Serve immediately with warm low carb marinara or additional pesto
Please use a silicone baking mat, it makes this recipe so easy. Cheese will stick to a pan without a silicone baking mat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 ravioli
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 20.1gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 454mgCarbohydrates: 1.9gNet Carbohydrates: 1.6gFiber: 0.3gSugar: 1gProtein: 24.7g