This super easy One Pan Enchilada dish will become a family favorite! Ground beef, black beans, a flavorful enchilada sauce, tortillas and cheese come together for a simple one pan, 20 minute meal!
One pan dinners are the best, there is no way around it. The fewer the dishes, the more I enjoy the meal! This super easy One Pan Enchilada recipe contains only have a handful of basic ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. No rolling and baking like a traditional enchilada recipe, just all the flavor!
This is an easy dish to customize based on your personal preferences. As written, I use ground beef, black beans, enchilada sauce, corn tortillas and shredded cheddar. Just five basic ingredients, you probably already have on hand. But you could switch up and use ground turkey, pinto beans or shredded pepper jack if you want to add a little extra kick.
If you love on a pan meals like try our one pan Easy Taco Mac, Spicy Drumsticks with Rice, or my favorite one pan Cabbage Casserole. These are perfect weeknight meals when you need something hearty in a snap!
20 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of enchilada sauce or one recipe Homemade Enchilada Sauce (recipe link below)
- 5 corn tortillas,cut in half then sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain off grease.
- Add the rinsed and drained black beans and enchilada sauce
- Stir mixture well, cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced tortilla strips, stir well, top with cheese and cover. Let mixture simmer 5-10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
Get the Homemade Enchilada Sauce recipe here!