This super easy One Pan Enchilada dish will become a family favorite! Ground beef, black beans, a flavorful enchilada sauce, tortillas and cheese come together for a simple one pan, 20 minute meal!
One pan dinners are the best, there is no way around it. The fewer the dishes, the more I enjoy the meal! This super easy One Pan Enchilada recipe contains only have a handful of basic ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. No rolling and baking like a traditional enchilada recipe, just all the flavor!
How do you make One Pan Enchiladas?
Traditional enchiladas are delicious but a bit more tedious. It can be a difficult recipe to squeeze into a busy weeknight. These One Pan Enchiladas are so much easier. Everything is made right in one pan. Simply brown your meat, add beans, enchilada sauce, sliced tortillas and top with cheese. Allow the mixture to simmer and those delicious flavors to meld! Top with avocado, sour cream or whatever your favorite Mexican toppings are!
This is an easy dish to customize based on your personal preferences. As written, I use ground beef, black beans, enchilada sauce, corn tortillas and shredded cheddar. Just five basic ingredients, you probably already have on hand. But you could switch up and use ground turkey, pinto beans or shredded pepper jack if you want to add a little extra kick.
If you love on a pan meals like try our one pan Easy Taco Mac, Spicy Drumsticks with Rice, or my favorite one pan Cabbage Casserole. These are perfect weeknight meals when you need something hearty in a snap!
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of enchilada sauce or one recipe Homemade Enchilada Sauce (recipe link below)
- 5 corn tortillas,cut in half then sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain off grease.
- Add the rinsed and drained black beans and enchilada sauce
- Stir mixture well, cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced tortilla strips, stir well, top with cheese and cover. Let mixture simmer 5-10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1791 Total Fat: 150g Saturated Fat: 67g Cholesterol: 440mg Sodium: 1067mg Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 97g
Get the Homemade Enchilada Sauce recipe here!
Other Easy Recipes
While this recipe is not keto, I have tons that are! If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!