This super easy One Pan Enchilada dish will become a family favorite! Ground beef, black beans, a flavorful enchilada sauce, tortillas and cheese come together for a simple one pan, 20 minute meal!
One pan dinners are the best, there is no way around it. The fewer the dishes, the more I enjoy the meal! This super easy One Pan Enchilada recipe contains only have a handful of basic ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. No rolling and baking like a traditional enchilada recipe, just all the flavor!
What ingredients do you need for One Pan Enchiladas?
The best part about this recipe is that it only requires five very basic ingredients. You will need:
- Ground beef
- Black Beans
- Enchilada Sauce
- Corn Tortillas
How do you make One Pan Enchiladas?
Traditional enchiladas are delicious but a bit more tedious. It can be a difficult recipe to squeeze into a busy weeknight. These One Pan Enchiladas are so much easier. Everything is made right in one pan. This is how you make them:
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add drained and rinsed black beans and enchilada sauce, stir well.
- Add sliced tortillas and top with cheese. Allow the mixture to simmer and those delicious flavors to meld!
- Top with avocado, sour cream or whatever your favorite Mexican toppings are!
This is an easy dish to customize based on your personal preferences. As written, I use ground beef, black beans, enchilada sauce, corn tortillas and shredded cheddar. Just five basic ingredients, you probably already have on hand. But you could switch up and use ground turkey, pinto beans or shredded pepper jack if you want to add a little extra kick.
What are some other easy one pan recipes?
If you love on a pan meals like try our one pan Easy Taco Mac, Spicy Drumsticks with Rice, or my favorite one pan Cabbage Casserole. These are perfect weeknight meals when you need something hearty in a snap! Some of my other favorites are:
- One Pan Cheesy Jalapeno Chicken
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
- One Pan Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- Keto Lasagna
- One Pan Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of enchilada sauce or one recipe Homemade Enchilada Sauce (recipe link below)
- 5 corn tortillas,cut in half then sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain off grease.
- Add the rinsed and drained black beans and enchilada sauce
- Stir mixture well, cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced tortilla strips, stir well, top with cheese and cover. Let mixture simmer 5-10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 563Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 151mgSodium: 568mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 7gSugar: 8gProtein: 37g
To avoid any confusion I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it is not known to affect blood glucose levels. To calculate Keto recipes listed on this site carbs - fiber = net carbs. I use Nutrifox as my nutrition calculator. This nutrition information is an estimate based on the information provided by Nutrifox and the specific ingredients I used.
Get the Homemade Enchilada Sauce recipe here!
Other Easy Recipes
While this recipe is not keto, I have tons that are! If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!