Coconut Mocha Almond Butter Espresso Balls are packed with oats, almonds, coffee and toasted coconut! The perfect snack for a little pick me up!
The very first Starbucks drink I ever had was a Coconut Mocha Frappuccino. They don’t carry it anymore but it was unbelievable! Rich espresso was combined with dark chocolate, and toasted coconut for a ultra creamy coconuty goodness! The flavor combo has never left me. When I picked up the Coconut flavored Almonds from Blue Diamond to go in a batch of trail mix I decided it was time to break out my old favorite!
These Coconut Mocha Almond Butter Espresso Balls are based off the Espresso Almond Butter Balls I shared last year. But this time we kick the flavors up a notch by adding in Coconut Almonds, dunking them in melted dark chocolate and then rolling them in toasted coconut. Yes, this is a bit of heaven.
These little bites are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. The almond butter is nice and creamy and pairs perfectly with the honey. Then there is a bit of kick from the espresso, some nice crunch from the Coconut Almonds and a coating of dark chocolate and toasted coconut to really bring it all together. We love keeping them in the fridge for a quick not too bad dessert but they would also be great for showers or parties you might be hosting!
- 1 cup creamy almond butter (NOT an almond butter that separates. I use Barney Butter)
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Coconut Almonds
- 1 tablespoon unbewed coffee grounds (I used French roast)
- 1 (4 ounce) package dark chocolate for melting
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped Blue Diamond Coconut Almonds (optional, for rolling)
- In a mixer combine the almond butter, oats, honey, almonds, and coffee grounds and mix until well combined, mixture will be very thick.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Melt the chocolate according to package directions and dip or roll in chocolate.
- Then roll in toasted coconut and chopped almonds.
- Keep cool.
And just in case you need a few other ways to get your coffee fix I’ve got you covered!
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Thank you for supporting brands that support Maebells!