These Keto Pizza Bagels are the perfect low carb, gluten free pizza recipe. Each serving has under 5 net carbs each and is sure to satisfy your pizza cravings!
Yes! You read that right, today I am sharing low carb, gluten free pizza bagels! A tried and true classic we all grew up loving is now keto friendly! You will not believe how easy this recipe is. It is perfect for meal prep because you can make a batch of bagels ahead of time and enjoy fresh pizza bagels anytime you want!
We all need some good old comfort food from time to time! These easy Keto Pizza Bagels are simple comfort food at it’s finest! Tasty, chewy keto bagels are topped with low carb marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni! This is an excellent, effortless dinner or a quick and easy lunch!
Ingredients for Keto Pizza Bagels
I have shared my go-to keto bagel recipe before, that is the base for this recipe. Aside from that you will need:
- Keto Bagels (mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, eggs)
- Low Carb Marinara: such as Rao’s
- Mozzarella Cheese
For this recipe I am using pepperoni as my topping, which is what is calculated in the nutritional information. You can certainly add other toppings like Italian sausage, bell pepper, black olives, or other toppings, just note the nutritional information will be slightly different.
How do you make Low Carb Pizza Bagels?
These bagels are made using the “fat head dough” method. There are many variations of this, but the basic concept is combining melted mozzarella and cream cheese with almond flour to create a soft, pliable dough. You will find detailed instructions and photos to make the keto bagels here.
- Once the bagels have been cooked, slice and top with low carb marinara, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted. Be careful not to over bake, remove them from the oven when the toppings are cooked.
Can these be eaten cold?
Yes, these can be eaten cold and make a good lunch option. However, I do think these are best warm. If you want to rewarm just heat in the microwave in 30 second increments until warm.
Alternatively, heat your air fryer to a low temp like 320 degrees and reheat for 4-5 minutes until warmed through.
Other Keto Pizza Recipes
These easy Keto Bagels are sure to help you get your pizza fix! However, I’ve come up with an assortment of low carb pizza recipes you will also love. These Keto Pizza Rolls are loaded with Italian sausage and pepperoni and are excellent dipped in low carb marinara. Some other recipes you will love:
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza (about 3 net carbs per slice)
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites (about one net carb each)
- Keto Sausage Pizza Bites (about one net carb each, great for meal prep)
- Low Carb Cheesy Bread (less than 2 net carbs per slice and full of sneaky vegetables!)
- Easy Keto Pizza Muffins (under 3 net carbs each)
Other Keto Appetizers
- Crispy Green Bean Fries (oven and air fryer instructions)
- Keto Hot Wings (oven and air fryer instructions)
- Ham and Jalapeno Bites
- Crispy Keto Crab Cakes
- 1 Keto Bagel, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons low carb marinara, such as Rao's
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 pepperoni slices
- Optional: pinch of Italian seasoning and garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marinara on each bagel slice. Top with shredded mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted.
This is the recipe for the keto bagels I use.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 pizza bagel Serving Size: 1 pizza bagel
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 693mgCarbohydrates: 7.8gFiber: 3.2gSugar: 1.2gProtein: 25.8g