Pork Chops are tossed in a zesty marinade made of lemon juice, sriracha, chili garlic sauce, sesame seed oil, and soy sauce then pan seared to perfection! This easy meal comes together in mere minutes!
The Asian kick continues!
When I shared these fabulous Salmon and Broccoli Bowls I told you that we had enjoyed Asian inspired dishes for a whole week. These pork chops were without a doubt one of our favorites from that week. They are full of flavor and a cinch to make!
It is amazing to me that the same set of ingredients can make such different dishes. If you have made the Kung Pao, Lo Mien, Salmon and Broccoli Bowls, or the fried rice you likely have the ingredients for this dish on hand.
You start by making a really simple marinade for the pork chops. The marinade has just five simple ingredients, the juice of one lemon, chili garlic sauce, sriracha, sesame seed oil, and a little soy sauce. I mixed my marinade in a small bowl to make sure everything was well combined first. Then throw your meat and marinade in a bag for a couple hours. I let mine marinate for about 2 hours.
Heat a large skillet to medium heat with about a tablespoon of olive oil. Toss the pork chops in the skillet and let them get nice and brown, that took about 3 minutes on each side for me. Depending on the thickness of your chops you might need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
I served my pork chops over vegetable fried rice for a complete meal. If you don’t have a handy fried rice recipe try this Kale and Red Pepper Fried Rice. So good, you will love the combination!
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (lachoy is gluten free)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons oil for cooking
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic sauce, sesame seed oil, soy sauce and sriracha in a small bowl, mix well.
- Place marinade in a plastic bag and pour marinade over top.
- Place pork chops in fridge to marinate, you can do this anywhere from 8 hours to 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook heat a large skillet to medium heat. Pour 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in the skillet and when it is hot place 2-3 of the pork chops in the skillet. Be careful not to crowd them.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove cooked pork chops and keep warm.
- Add the last tablespoon of oil and cook the rest 3 minutes on each side.
- This is great served over brown rice or vegetable fried rice.
- **Depending on the thickness of your pork chops you may need to adjust your cooking time. I used medium thickness boneless pork chops for reference.
Looking for more great Pork Chop Recipes?
Check out these Spicy Pork Chops and Rice!
Or these super simple Pecan Crusted Pork Chops!